Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I hate my new beard

Wait till your 70s it will be white or gray then it doesn't show much.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Quote Originally Posted by Glenda58 View Post
    Wait till your 70s it will be white or gray then it doesn't show much.
    I was born with light blonde hair, and could always go a full day before anyone could see my beard even when I was young, now that I'm in my 60's it's lost most of the blonde pigment, too, so I can go about 48 hours before people farther than 6-7 feet away can tell I'm unshaven.

The damn hair on my chest, on the other hand, has turned into a mouse gray fuzz, and even if I wasn't a crossdresser I'd want to shave it all off! Like other people have posted, I have almost no hair left on my lower legs. I think it's a combination of the shaving, and the friction of over-the-calf businessman's socks.

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    It's easy to predict what might happen. You're going to hold out as long as you can and at some point you just won't be able to hold off any longer and you're going to shave it off. You know you want to get rid of it but you're going to enjoy it for as long as you possibly can and keep holding out maybe another week or two. So do that enjoy it while it's still enjoyable. At some point it won't be any longer the newness and the appreciation of others for it will be gone. When that happens you'll know it's the right time to get rid of it. Maybe someday you'll want it back again and you can grow it again.