Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Checking profiles

Silver Member

Checking profiles

I try to check the profile of every new girl just to find out more about her. How many of you ladies do the same?

I only check profiles of people I find interesting or extremely controversial. Just to see where their from mostly. Mostly I’ve found that there really isn’t any tantalizing information in there. Everyone is to scared to say anything.
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same

Platinum Member
    Hi Jenny , I am always checking profiles, It can be very interesting. >Orchid ..oo..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I usually check for their age because I use a lot of old references and older phrases that someone young might not understand or be able to relate to so some responses have to be taken with a grain of salt.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I check profiles too just to find out the age of a poster.
    It helps to understand where they are coming from.
    I also like to see if they have a different photo and sometimes it helps to get to know them a little better.

Aspiring Member
    No, I don't tend to check profiles. There's nothing on mine, so why should I expect anything on others? For me, the best way to understand someone is to read what they post.

Banned Read only
    I do it just to see pretty attractive CDs/Ts.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I very rarely look at other peoples profiles, I prefer reading posts on the forum.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

I have read a few but generally stick with the posts! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Platinum Member
    Once in a while. I’m just curious to learn where people are coming from...figuratively speaking.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Yes, I do. It's nice to learn a little more about someone whose posts you admire and find interesting.

Lauren

I like to check the profiles of girls that have comments or ideas that stimulate or interest me. An added bonus is a picture of the woman that piques my interest. I am then able to visualize a club or coffee house conversation with her, while both of us are "dressed up."

I check profiles from time to time. It would be really nice if members would include their location. I am always looking for members from Georgia in and around Atlanta.

I am always looking for local (or close enough by) CD’ers that I might be able to meet and hang out with. But indeed, many don’t post much about themselves. I can’t say for sure, but those of us who are older and especially retired, I think are more apt to share themselves as we have much less to lose.
    For me, Ca Inland Empire, Orange County, and Los Angeles.
    Not a woman, I just enjoy looking and feeling like one now and then!

Yes I'll have a look now and then, especially if something about their words or thoughts peak my interest. Regrettably it's rare that I actually find an informative profile.

Karen

I too, only check profiles once in a while - generally if something piques my interest.

If there is an interesting comment by someone I will then check their profile to establish their line of thinking.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    My bad,I don't really look at the profiles, although perhaps I should I do like seeing others on from Scotland and other parts of the UK.Did see a poster on from my home town,meant to send her a message but slipped my mind.

Think one of best things about the site is the fact that we come from all over the world,with such diverse life experiences

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    I really do enjoy reading member profiles. Perhaps of someone that strikes me as quite interesting, or of a very attractive CD with presentation(s) that I could only wish to achieve, or perhaps someone that I might just think is off the deep end. And so on...

Before I skeedaddle, you just might be correct in writing me off as just another ole fuddy-duddy.

I do check once in a while when someone message me to help me know about them.
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

I am redirected to a profile page when I am trying to open a thread and my fat fingers hit the wrong section on my phone. Otherwise, not very often.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Smile I do! On certain occasions!

When someone sends me a Friend request.

Or, like Tracii. To gauge someones age on reading their post.

So little info on most they r usually a waste of time!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Like Tracy, I see profiles when my father fingers miss the intended post. In fact it happens so often that one or two of the moderators must think that I am stalking them??

Great inquiry....I do and enjoy to looking at gurls or GGs vocations and hobbies. To be honest, a slight disappointment when its blank. But that just my opinion
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Quite frankly, most profiles tell you "diddly squat", but I will check profiles of those who are making good contributions to threads, controversial or otherwise, in the hope of finding out a little more than has been revealed by their posts.
    Rachel,

As a crossdresser my personality has several facets. Therefore, I suppose I can be forgiven for being facetious.