Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do your kids know?

My children, unfortunately, are not in my life, so they don't know. One of my step children has no filter and would purposely tell people I don't want to know, so I have not told them.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Mine have all been told, 3 girls 1 boy. I told them out of necessity, I was tired of hiding and sneaking. They were all good with it, however, only one wanted to see more and bought me some panties for Christmas, the rest have never really bought it up again. Youngest daughter said she knew, I never asked her how. I did tell them that I would not force it on them, like show up at their house en dressed, and that they needed to call before they come over. They were all in their 30's when I told them, I'd been dressing for years.
    Elsie

My 17 yrold daughter has asked the wife about my underwear/thongs but thats all she knows about. That she has asked my wife about. Shee asked wife why i wear them and was told becaause dad likes them and finds them more comfortable than jocks. She wasn't fazzed.
    But my guess would be she knows about the bras and dresse's due to my bras being a lot smaller cup than the wife's, Mine are a b or c wifes are a g. And she would see them hanging up on the clothes line along with the dresses that are different to the wifes..

I only underdress, mostly just undies, when the kids are home but when there gone ill wear a dress or skirt.
    I beleave she wont care if anf when i tell her but for now i wont be telling her, even though i really want to, unless she asks. Which i would prefer to happen.

Always been a GIRL. Michelle1955's Avatar
    Two daughters 35 & 32 years old, I have worn panties for years back when when they were young. They have seen my and my wife panties in the laundry they are like apples and oranges. Ie style, color and size. So yes they know, We do not discuss cross dressing / gender issues with me. My oldest has stated I need to clear my computer cache before more often. Oldest have even done th laundry before. So guess a dadt with them.

My kids are 28 and almost 31, they have known since they were about 4 or 5, my daughter was great with it at that age, but when she got older and her mum found out her mum started to poison my daughters mind with things like "oh if your friends find out they won't want to know you". Now my daughter is very critical about it.
    My son doesn't care that I dress, infact I have dressed whilst shopping with him.
    Last edited by Sissy_in_pink; 12-30-2018 at 04:53 PM.
    Sophie Mosley

My kids do.. 20, 13, 10 & 6 I choose not to let them see it other than what they have seen at parties when they were really little.
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.

I have two daughters who do not live with us and as far as I know they do not know. My wife of course does know and is ok to a point but has said both of our girls would be ok with it. I just have not addressed that yet but I would love to get a pedicure with color with both of them.
    Crissy

Crissy, maybe you should treat for the three of you wife too if she's inclined. Go in drab and just enjoy the time with your girls

New years resolution taken care of today. I finally brought out in a conversation with my 44 year old daughter the extent of my CDing. Hopefully she'll outlive me and I asked her to dispose of my things and keep the secret from her brother who is more than a tad judgemental. We've never talked about it before and it was good for both of us. We work together in our store so she sees what I wear. We were in a father/daughter DADT which in retrospect was silly. I asked her to let me know if I did anything that bothered her. "Be careful with the mascara" Now that it is in the open I am sure we'll talk more.

Just turned 73 a few months ago and have 3 daughters(mid 40's) and a son (early 30's). As far as I know, they do not know. The girls joked around years ago because we would go to parties and I would usually dress. I don't feel that any would be to tolrant if it was to come. Wife is ok wth it when we are away from home, but she feels the same. I can keep it to myself rather then my kids not talking to me again. I have kind of lost my urge to dress since I have put on like 20# in the last 6 months and I always like to dress a little more sexy then just a pair of jeans. Shorter skirt, stockings with heels.

Yes, my child knows, we decided to tell them last year when they came out themselves as Gender Fluid. We figured by telling them it would maybe help them a bit by making them feel a little less alone.

They have not asked a lot of questions just a few sporadic ones over the last little while and accepted it right then and there, no issues. They have never seen me dressed other than a few glimpses of my twitter profile pic and they somehow managed to find my blog, it's all good though.
    Be Yourself, And Be Fabulous While Doing it!

Told my adult daughter several years ago, after my second wife (her mom) passed away. She was very accepting, though she didn't want to see me dressed for some time, and still hasn't. Except for that Halloween party when she was almost 6: "So that was really you, not a costume?!?"

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    My kids know I crossdress. I have never told them. I simply did not hide my crossdressing from them when they were young. My wife and I discussed that they could out me to their peers at school. That never happened, as far as I know. They are all grown up now and we are still a close family. Though my son is 16000 miles away in New Zealand LoL.