Thread: Life is wild!

Life is wild!

Last night my oldest daughter called me to talk about her problem with menopause and hormone issues. She felt completely comfortable sharing with me, because she knows I have gained some experience in this area. It turns out she had made an appointment to test her hormone blood levels tomorrow, Wednesday. I too had made an appointment to check my levels for my soon coming endocrinology appointment, also Wednesday! I said we can compare results, she laughed!

isn't it wonderful when your daughter affirms you're in the sisterhood!!! xx
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Being accepted by loved ones is wonderful. So happy for you !! Obviously your daughter was raised right. :-)

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I was recently surprised when my daughter asked me for relationship advice. Even more surprised when she put it into practice. Stunned that it worked. It's amazing to be involved and astonishing when we become either peers or mentors. I love it!
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Now, if I could only get my daughter to start talking with me again. Congratulations on another beautiful moment in your transition.

Nice!
    I'd had some similar experiences with my wife.
    I do now her eyebrows, taught her to use the hlp machine for hair reduction and itch take the one day pill that's a vitamin complex specially formutated for women, without mentioning I help her with make up and some of her friends too. The other day they praised me with about my wide knowledge in cosmetics and make up products...lol
    Yeah, life is wild...
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

That's awesome, Dorit. Glad for you. I hope your daughter learns to cope with everything and I'm sure you'll be a great help to her.

Sounds like a great experience! You have to love her for her acceptance! Best wishes to both! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Hormone Results

Today we both received our blood test results on the website of our health provider. We shared them with each other. Interestingly, they were different in form and detail. My guess is this is because she is female and I am still male for our health provider. Mine was more detailed, with the actual measurement of 151.6 pg/ml Estradiol (E-2), while her result for Estradiol was "Less than" 70. Her's seemed somewhat low, since she is not yet postmenopausal. In any case, she will be consulting with a doctor and not her transgender father!