Thread: Enjoying my new membership

Kim

Enjoying my new membership

I am new here and already love being here must say.
    Always new I was not alone in how I feel.
    Me I really love to dress up every chance I get it's like a new lease on life.
    Love to dress and act like a woman from head to toe.
    Also I still like my male side as well.
    Have try a number of therapists back in the day got no were with them.
    Will I ever come out fully don't know but I look at as a new journey in life every day.

Kim - I was reading your post and it took me way, way back in time. First of all welcome. Glad you are here.

I am tempted to throw a bunch of questions to you but it maybe too early in your journey so instead I would suggest reading through some of the threads and finding things that ring true to you. Ask questions.

Gender is a broad spectrum which is why this site has so many subgroups - transsexuals / crossdressers / nonbinary etc. See where you find comfortable for now.

I would also suggest finding another therapist - one that works with other individuals regarding gender issues. It's not that there is something 'wrong' rather this can be a challenging thing to deal with and a good therapist can help you find your way on this journey wherever it may lead you.

We are here to help, especially those of us that have been down this road for awhile. Take advantage of the experience of others.
    Kim
    Last edited by Rianna Humble; 11-06-2018 at 07:16 AM. Reason: Previous post moved to new thread in another forum

Hi Kim,

Welcome to the forum! This is a great site with a lot of good people with a wealth of information and experiences to share. It's nice to "meet" you.

Elizabeth

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Welcome Kim enjoy the forum

Welcome to the forum

Quote Originally Posted by kim22 View Post
    I am new here and already love being here must say.
    Always new I was not alone in how I feel.
    Me I really love to dress up every chance I get it's like a new lease on life.
    Love to dress and act like a woman from head to toe.
    Also I still like my male side as well.
    Have try a number of therapists back in the day got no were with them.
    Will I ever come out fully don't know but I look at as a new journey in life every day.

Hi Kim!
    I’m also new here and can totally relate. It’s a good feeling to know I’m part of something better bigger; something I was ashamed of for so long in my life but now embracing.

I’ve never been to a therapist but, like you, I really like my normal guy life too...but have another part of me that really loves transforming to femme! What can I say, I like both genders!

Kim,
    Enjoy your stay and all you may discover in the meantime.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Welcome, Kim! I began dressing on my 50's. That was over 20 years ago. Back then and for 10 years I thot a lot about transitioning.

But, I finally found I'm simply a CD! Hope u find the dressing place that makes u as happy as I am now!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Welcome Kim! I'm new too, and loving this journey! Glad you're here

Hi Kim.

We were all new here at time. I also thought I was alone in this. Thanks to the internet I found friends just like me. 60 yrs ago hiding to dress and no one to talk to about it. Again enjoy your dressing and glad to have you with us.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

It’s nice to have an outlet and resource such as this forum. Especially for those of us that remember the stone age before the internet. Magazine subscriptions to PO Boxes, mail order catalogs, dialup modems waiting 10 minutes to download one image. WOW

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Welcome Kim. My only regret about joining this forum is that I didn't find it years ago, and I echo everything that has already been said.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Welcome Kim! I'm a relative newcomer as well. Grateful for the wisdom here available with the touch of a search button. SevenKittycat, my earliest memory of knowing about crossdressing is seeing ads for Michael Salem in "Mens" magazines in the 1980's. Everything was absurdly overpriced. Does anyone else remember seeing those?

Platinum Member
    Hi Kim , Welcome to our forum, When you are here you are Home.

Whatever your questions are there is a 99.875% chance that one or more
    of us will have an answer for you.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Orchid .oOOo.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Soon as i got online this was the first site I joined and have enjoyed it very much.You will love it too

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

I'm a newbie too and really loving this site . And finally embracing my feminine side and not feeling guilty about it .I'm also very lucky to have a supportive wife .She bought me 4 panties today as a surprise !!

Platinum Member
    Welcome, kim! It is good to know you are not alone. And, I have come to believe that one must allow themselves to experience joy in some aspect of life, even if it’s unconventional. So, enjoy experiencing who you and the company of so many others who share that joy.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Welcome Kim, nice name
    Regardless of where you are on your journey, this a great place to be.