Thread: Opps Black Eye

Opps Black Eye

I posted a few days ago of me have a day to myself to dress. Well my wife came home late the next night. She called before coming home. So I changed back to drab removed all my makeup and put all my things back. The next day I was playing golf with the guys. After getting home I was washing up for dinner when I took a close look in the mirror. I had a black eye. Lucky it was sunny out and I was wearing sunglasses and my wife was to busy to look at me. I found the eye makeup remover. Put some on a Q-tip and removed what I had missed.

Close call if anyone had seen it they didn't say. Most of the golfers had a ruff time seeing the ball.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

One of my biggest fears, I love my makeup and it completes my transformation and I also have had close calls

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Yes, me too. Once I picked up my wife after she had been to a family party. She looked at me and asked if I had been using eye shadow. Of course not I replied. Fortunately she was a bit tipsy and had forgotten about it the next day. My cleaning up routine is very thorough nowadays!
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Ooh! It is so easy to miss that bit of eyeliner and litstick. many a time I have said I have been drinking raspberry cordial.

It does stain the lips you know. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Silver Member
    Ladies, eye makeup can be your undoing, especially mascara. I've posted many times in the past that you need to get a 10 power magnifying hand mirror and carefully check everything about your eyes and the wrinkle lines around your mouth to be sure ALL of your makeup has been removed.Be safe, not sorry.

I have posted before about one of the secretaries in my firm telling me I did not remove all my eyeliner.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Banned Read only
    Hi Glenda, it’s happened to me a couple of times. Over the years, I’ve gotten very good at dressing and undressing in my car. I always stop somewhere, usually a public restroom, to make sure I’ve taken off all my makeup and clean up a little more before I go home. But, sometimes, especially in the late evening it’s hard to see if it’s all off.
    Came home once and my son looked at me and asked if I was wearing makeup on my eyes, because they were “black.” I was able to blame it on some of the winds we had and alergies, which caused me to rub my eyes a lot. He seemed to buy it. It also happened when I when to work one morning after a late night. I used the same excuse when one of the office girls mentioned that my eyes looked “black.” She shrugged it off as not a big deal and that was that.
    In each case, little did they know I was in a huge panic, and went straight to a restroom at first chance to do some more cleaning! So yeah, it happens. 😊

My wife carefully scrutinizes the area around my eyes for any remains of eyeliner or mascara left or smeared near my eyes.
    If she doesn't say anything, I know that I did a good cleanup job.

The avvy pic isn't me
    With guys an excuse like checking the oil in the car and smudging some grease, scratching your eye would prolly work.
    If it's a female that noticed, as has been noted, your prolly busted!

Cass

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Yet another reason to wear masks!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

During a period of illness last year I got out of the habit of wearing eyeliner each day. After I had recovered, we were about to go out one day and my wife noticed and asked why I was not wearing any eyeliner.
    Rachel,

As a crossdresser my personality has several facets. Therefore, I suppose I can be forgiven for being facetious.

Mascara did me in one time. Not on my eye, but on the bathroom mirror. Apparently as I was very close to it, the brush bumped against the mirror at some point and I didn’t see it. My wife did of course.

I wear a little mascara every day even in dude-mode, and darken my eye brows a bit too. I just like the way it looks. No one has ever said anything to me about it.
    As a side note, my natural hair color is dark brown, but I like wearing black mascara. I think it stains the eye lashes a little, enough that I can't get it all off. If I don't wear mascara for a couple days they lighten back to my natural brown color.
    Stephanie

The avvy pic isn't me
    I am non-binary and my typical presentation is mixed, so I wear make-up most days, but I'm lucky in many ways, I am not hiding from anyone, and I have several female friends I am out to, so if I have a make-up issue they will deal with it directly.
    Once or twice I've had one of them tell me to stay still and they reach up and fingernail it off or just tell me I need to make repairs.

But they also know that just because i'm free to be me, I also don't want random open discussion in groups of people I don't know, so there's been an occasion or two when they will get my attention discreetly and signal me to go check and do a repair.

I'm fairly certain some of the guys i'm around have added 2 to 2 and came up with the right answer, but most men are just too ignorant about make-up and prolly don't see what is obvious to females.

Cass
    Last edited by Cassandra Lynn; 11-07-2018 at 12:02 PM.

Aspiring Member
    Been caught out a couple of times by my wife, who asked why my eyes looked darker. Fortunately, I'm doing a lot of work on refurbishing our house so I managed to get away with saying that I had probably rubbed my eye with a dirty hand.
    I now do a much better job of cleaning off makeup.

This thread is funny and I can totally relate.

It wasn't funny at the time, but years ago when I was married and before coming out, my wife looked at me and said, "Your eyes look funny, like you have eyeliner on or something" I casually shrugged it off and said. " I dunno, maybe im tired" or something lame and that was the end of it . At the time it scared the crap out of me though.
    On another note. my coming out to her and a few others is the reason I don't have to worry about it much anymore. She divorced me..lol

Oh, Glenda. I can identify. This is one of the ways I have been "caught".

I had most of the summer to myself and dressed nearly every day, almost 24/7. While I was "home alone" I was invited to my in-laws for dinner (parents of my son's wife). We have a great relationship with them; good friends. But I'm not out to them.'
    Well...... apparently I showed up for a very nice grilled salmon dinner and evening of conversation with a bit of visible eye makeup. I still haven't figured out if it was eyeliner or mascara that gave me away. Neither of my hosts said a word but they DID say something to their daughter (my son's wife), who in turn said something to my son, who in turn said something to my wife. This naturally drew The Wife's ire. My dressing and transgenderism is supposed to be a well controlled "secret"; and she's very squeamish about letting too many know. [Note: She will need to grow accustomed to more people eventually knowing. There will come a time when it's impossible to conceal.]

I found out that everyone knew except me quite by accident. It was my own fault for being careless in my makeup removal before going over to the In-Laws. But I'm still kind of miffed about everyone talking behind my back.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

After cleaning I was always being a little paranoid that something would show anyhow.
    Nowdays I dont care if my lashes being darker than my natural look. Im thinking of Actually wear a little mascara and brow color in guymode.

Banned Read only
    I have had several close calls with eye makeup. Now, when I know that I won't have the opportunity to change in front of a well illuminated mirror, I forego eyeliner. Also, if I am going out for a short period of time and need to change back quick, I will used very inexpensive makeup that comes off easily with some wipes. The good stuff stays on forever, as it was designed to do.

I'm retired and home each day in my lingerie and heels as I do housework. Recently, my wife called to tell me that we had been invited to dine with her boss and his wife at a very nice restaurant. I quickly removed my makeup and put on my drab clothes (underdressing with panties and bra) and met the 3 of them at the restaurant. As we greeted and sat down, Sheila, the bosses wife, leaned over to whisper that I had some makeup along my hairline over my ear. I excused myself, wen to the men's room and found a glob of foundation nestled along my hair next to my eye. After I removed it and returned to our table, nothing was said at all - until we got home and I was pelted with questions about what Sheila had whispered to me. The gig was up, and apparently Sheila now knows about DonnaSue. Nothing has been said ever since that night.

Will it happen again this time in the car with my wife. She looked over at me just as the sun came out and Said "ARE YOU WEARING MASCURA" . What could I say but yes. She told me to take it off when we got home. But 5 hrs later we got home and I didn't take it off. She would really be pissed off if she had seen my lipstick I was wearing.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Platinum Member
    Hi Glenda , Oh Yea, Been there and done that, My DA/DTWife & I were in the grocery store

waiting in the check out line and the bright outside light coming through the big front windows,

She saws "you have lipstick on", I thought that I got it all off earlier. At that point it blended in
    with my RED FACE.

We have a very workable DA/DT, She just don't want to see me while I am Dressed.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Orchid ..oo..
    Last edited by BLUE ORCHID; 11-11-2018 at 09:20 PM.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!