Thread: Interesting CD info for we girls and boys ..

Silver Member

Interesting CD info for we girls and boys ..

Oh .............. now I see how its done
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

LOL. My thoughts exactly - They make it sound so simple. LOL

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I had no idea.

I've been doing it all wrong

Banned Read only
    Well I hate to say it, but we should all pay attention to #2

Alter your shape. Our first impression of somebody's gender is based largely on their shape, to the point where it's almost instinctive.

It's a subconscious thing, your mind already decides man or woman long before your eyes can see details like face, makeup, nails, and hair.

If you are wearing a size 10 skirt and a size 14 jacket you are going to be clocked as a man in a dress from across the street.

That site was actually helpful when I was starting out. Not to be taken on its own, but to compare and contrast with other sites on the subject, of which there are precious few.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Good article, thanks.
    Crissy

Jenny, while I disagree with the pick a role model, I liked the rest of the article.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I got some of it right... I guess lol
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Oh? OK. So, how do you undo it?
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Banned Read only
    Jenny,
    Picking a suitable role model is a good starting point . It doesn't have to be a celeb , during my gender counselling I did become attracted to my counsellor , while I won't say anymore about the dialogue beween us she did urge me to start going out socially , When I said I had little to wear of my own she stood up and compared sizes agreeing we were the same size , so she sent me some very nice items which she said she was clearing out . She was a slim size 12 and her clothes fitted perfectly , in some respects she became my role model , I didn't need too much in the bust area and no lower padding at all , I'm now very comfortable and happy presenting like that .

When I debated my plus and minus point before trying full time Pat's remark has stuck with me , " Don't overthink it !" Contary to that is don't become complaisant .

Much of the article revolves round what you want from Cding , some people spend a small fortune even though they remain in the closet for whatever reason . I'm not sure if all the information is useful for stepping out the door , again that depends on either everyday or just special night's out . I found everyday as hard if not harder than dressing to the nines , deciding how much is too much .
    Last edited by Teresa; 12-31-2018 at 08:41 AM.

Youtube is also loaded with 'tips for CDs'. I get the impression that the people making these videos got all of their info from this website!
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

For me, just another how to do it site.

Valid information there though.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I’ve found wikihow to be a great resource, especially when I started crossdressing. Sure, the presentations are a little glib, but for someone like me who only started two years ago it was a good site for information; certainly better than a lot of stuff out there.

Like any information source, use a ‘discerning’ eye if you’re going to follow the advice.

Michelle

Good pointers. And I like that Wkihow normalizes crossdressing.

I agree with Mermaidens post.

Ah. I see. I just picked the wrong role model. I should have picked Dot Jones. All fixed!
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I liked it. Some's not for me. But neither are a lot of the videos I watch.
    But put it this way. If you just follow that guide you would end up better than some CDs. My dad for instance. Lol. Now that's definitely a story for another time.
    Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go - T. S. Eliot

How glorious it is, and also how painful, to be an exception - Alfred De Musset

Sometimes even to live is an act of courage - Seneca

We suffer more often in imagination than in reality - Seneca