Thread: The irresistable urge

we strive for perfection tall sam's Avatar
    In and around the UK - no commiting here!

The irresistable urge

Its been a while since posting but thanks to all of the rest who keep this amazing community going.
    I have been working a lot on site and haven't had much chance to dress and be Sammy but tonight I just could not resist.
    We finish dinner early and a left early to get some work done in my room -- some work on MEEE.
    Oh that amazing feeling of just been Sammy again, all dolled up, tucked and in panties a lace body, stocking, makeup !!!!
    I just feel amazing and need to do this more often.
    I just hope someone dosnt knock on my door to ask me something!!
    XX
    Sammy

I am glad you got to enjoy some Sammy time! Good luck with the door. Hopefully there will be no questions.

P.S., I like your name!

Sami
    My new blog: The Crossdresser Report
    https://crossdresserreport.com/

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I know how you feel. Last Friday was the first time I got to dress in six weeks. Doesn't sound much but it felt like an eternity. I hope you felt as good about it as I did.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Sometimes you just have to do it. Full scale me time is always great. My problem is I have more clothes and shoes than time to use them.

I know how you must feel, times will change along with circumstances and you may be in your own home and able to be free again.

All the best for the future.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Sammy, I'm glad that you got some Sammy time.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".