Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My upper body-- pics

In your saddlebags, messing with your weight distribution.
    Yeah, same goes here.
    Not likely.
    However... He's doing signings (releasing 3 DVDs on 9th Nov), meet & greets, and Q&As in Chicago, Atlanta, and a whole slew of other places. I'm going to the one in Chicago on 12th Nov. Should be amazing-- I'll finally get to meet the man! And I've got a friend who knows most of his crew, so we might get to eat dinner with him or something. That would be amazing!
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

Lucky ******* you are Eddie. If I had the time off work and the money, I'd make the drive to Chicago. Hope you do get a shot to meet and eat with the man.

DAMN! You got more muscle than me!

...and hell yeah I'm the motherf--king princess!

Yeah, I'm lucky. Actually I've been spending WAY too much money lately. Thousands. Ridiculous. And I've just been 'let go' of my job (worked for my dad so I couldn't really be fired). I'm completely broke.

Sara-- Thanks
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

Julie-- thanks bunches

Chocolate-- I love rock climbing! I think there might be a place around here; I'll have to check it out. If not, I live in Utah, so lots of mountains and canyons. If I can go with someone experienced, I'll be set
    Great advice-- thanks!

Thanks; I'll look around

Oh, God yes, that would be incredible. Awesome, in the original sense of the word. I would be in awe. The way the hot dog is held by the bun... It is speaking to me. It is saying 'we are lips and thighs... Of a donkey. But do not think that we are lips when you eat us, otherwise you'll throw up.'
    That would be THE most incredible experience in the history of EVER! Unless it went farther

LOL
    I guess you haven't seen "Circle" then?

Well, hope you don't choke to death. But if you do, just say the magic words "Heimlich Maneouvre", and you'll be saved.

Hilda, Hilda!!!

How's it coming, Dr. Heimlich?
    Not very well at the moment. It's not really a maneouvre. More of a gesture.

Hehehe
    *feeling bonkers, as have just written a mighty lengthy missive to the Man himself, which I shall give him in Chicago when I MEET HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Heh!
    Well, Dress to Kill is a common Izzard cherry- breaker. (And he's an experienced one, too. Apparently a huge ****, but he's a safety man as well. Good. So I won't have to worry in Chicago )

There are 2 DVDs out presently, Dress to Kill and Circle. On 9th Nov. There are 3 more being released in the US (Definite Article, Glorious, and Unrepeatable). I'm getting them, though I already have the videos.

Lessee... His first released show was Live at the Ambassadors (from the Quite Large Rooms Tour) and he thinks he's not going to release it on DVD cos he thinks it's kind of, not worth it. I think it is. I like it a lot.
    And Sexie, his newest one, is released in the UK but not the US (I got hold of it on Ebay). Who knows when it's gonna come out. It's not as good as D2K certainly, but he was feeling bad that night and his performance, while energetic, was a tad off. He's said himself that it's 'a bit crap'.

So, there's your shopping list! After you've got those, get his films. And I know a website that has rare stuff and interviews for $5 a pop (re- recorded so the quality isn't too great).

Quote Originally Posted by Abraxas
    Yes, Chocolate.

And, I can't spell in French, so I'll just tell you that the Cat is on the chair and the mouse is under the table

I'd like a room with a large bed, view of the sea, with a spider.

Je Suis la President de Burundi.

Hehehehehe
    great. chocolate it is. you be my tomboytoy for a night?
    the fallen angel of love, music, and vengence samanthael fell to earth and fell in love with jay and merged with him. she is him and he is her. they love their friends and their sisters.

Sure, I'll be your tomboy!

Yes, get the videos!

Also, catch Eddie on Leno on 9th Nov. and Conan on 16th Nov.!!!
    I'm looking up the site now. It's videos of him on interviews, telly appearances, etc. I REALLY recommend the film '40' and DEFINITELY get 'A Day in the Death of Joe Egg'. It's AMAZING!!!
    Eddie spends a lot of '40' naked, so of course I like it, and Joe Egg is a stage play. This copy is from the London play, but he also did it on Broadway. He delivers an astoundingly emotional performance. He plays the father of a mentally and physically disabled child. It's extremely heavy, but extraordinarily hilarious, too. He cries in it. And in 40, come to think of it.
    Um, others include Mongrel Nation, which is a documentary on the history of England.

The web URL is:

http://www.geocities.com/relaxedandgroovy/main.html

just go to the video section.

Films you need to see that he's in include the Cat's Meow, where he plays Charlie Chaplin... All the Queen's Men, with Matt LeBlanc (Eddie plays a bisexual transvestite)...
    He's also in The Avengers with Uma Thermon and Sean Connery (no lines but a great fight scene or two)... Mystery Men (plays Tony P., the disco boy)...
    The Secret Agent with Bob Hoskins and Robin Williams...
    Shadow of the Vampire with Willem Dafoe and John Malcovich...
    I think that's all you'll be able to find in video stores.
    He's also in the Criminal and Circus (plays a forensic scientist, and a singing loan shark, respectively)...
    And is going to be in Oceans 12 as a hollogram expert, Romance and Cigarettes (with Susan Sarandon) where he plays a choir meister and organist...
    Five Children and It, where he plays and animated sand fairy...
    Blueberry (a French Western). He plays a German Cowboy.
    The Wild (with Keifer Sutherland) where he plays some sort of animal (it's animated).

These will all be coming out next year I think. Check 'em out when they're released!

exellent
    the fallen angel of love, music, and vengence samanthael fell to earth and fell in love with jay and merged with him. she is him and he is her. they love their friends and their sisters.

Ahhh, yes!
    And, now it's official! I'm leaving on the 11th to MEET HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy ****!

Suppose there's a reasonable chance for seduction?
    Aw, probably not, as my mum's coming. She's cool, but not irresponsible enough to let me run off with a 42- year- old man for the night. Damn responsible parents!!!

wait a minate? HIM as in:
    she'll be right here in these arms
    so in love
    she'll be right here in my arms
    wont let go

and and:

all i ever wanted was you my love
    your all that iever needed is you my love.

that HIM?

No, not that HIM.
    (Although him is hot!)

The 'Cake or Death' HIM.
    Dr. Izzard. Hooooooooooly hell!

thats so cool. my girl freind will be so jelious

I'll take as many pics as I possibly can.
    God, if I get to eat dinner with him... I could die happy.
    If I get to sleep with him... Well... Heh. I suppose I'd be reincarnated as a flower or something. A pair of Eddie's underpants would do nicely. Can you be reincarnated as underpants? Hmmm. And, if you could, would you be a self- aware pair of pants?

I've tied my brain in a knot.

hehe your in a giddy mood tonight.

Thanks
    I'll make the most of it, hopefully hang out with Eds!