Thread: Famine followed by Feast

Famine followed by Feast

Hi all. I'm going from catching dressing sessions now and again, to having ample chance of dressing. Going to be great need to replenish my make up !!! Has anybody gone from famine to feast and then gone back again ? How was it ?

Aspiring Member
    that's my normal cycle. I generally find fall and winter I want to dress all the time it starts to taper off in the spring and very sporadically in the summer. there are times life just gets in the way.
    I get a little frustrated, but something come first.
    Sara

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Doing it right now. I've had to wait six weeks for a chance to dress, and right now I am on the sixth day of six with the house to myself and spent all that time en femme. From Friday onwards I might have another six-eight weeks drought. Loving this time now but there is a very good reason for missing out which is more important than my needs. .
    Last edited by DIANEF; 11-08-2018 at 07:59 AM.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Famine to feast is okay, but going back has never come to me because I always worked around the problem.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Yes! After Halloween, I'm so sick of dressing I'm finally cleaning my room up and organizing my closets!

No more dressing until Dec. for me!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Got divorced then went mad,an all you can eat buffet of dressing so to speak,levelled out now but haven't had any famines.

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Sure I have been there done that a few times.

It has changed over the years for me. When I was 12, I put on my mother's pantyhose once in a while, it was very sexual, and that was it. The famine lasted for years until I stole a pair of hose at a friend's home when in high school - the vintage years! Many years passed, and I developed a fetish for unitards and leggings. After becoming resingled years after that, I started buying a lot of lingerie, purged a few times, waited months and years to buy again - regrettably, and finally started keeping everything just in the last couple of years. Ever since, I started adding to my collection. Bras, inserts, skirts, dresses, pantyhose / tights, heels, wigs. I would love to learn how to do makeup next. The big thing for me is this ... I now feel really most comfortable when I am dressed en femme than in anything drab. Thanks be to God, I am at the feast!
    Veronica

Love who you are! You are uniquely you!!