Thread: Crossdressing: Choice or Necessity? or "Could You Quit It And Not Miss It?"

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned Read only
    Patience,
    Thanks for carefully wording this question , I admit I did get a little heated some time ago when I saw a member refer to it as a hobby . You're right hobbies don't cause the heartache and despair associated with CDing and being TG .

Could I stop ? Twenty years ago I nearly ended my life over the response from wife so the answer is obvious , I've had a gut feeling from the age of 8-9 years and only put that feeling to rest . To stop now would make no sense, I've only just found a balance and become comfortable with it , I'm finally content and happy with my life .

Asking this question afresh makes some of us look inwardly at ourselves again , I'm sure my answer this time is different to my last .

Krisi,
    You have made this comment before , possibly suggesting it's an addiction , that doesn't take into account your level of GD , knowing some of us are born with this trait , knowing it's never going away, denying it's part of your being . The clothes wearing isn't the whole story , to me it's a window to my inner needs, Teresa is a real person not something I can or want to pack away when I tire of her .
    Last edited by Teresa; 12-18-2018 at 03:48 PM.