Thread: Female posture

Female posture

Can anyone tell me how to work on my posture I am so male and would like to have more of a female appearance. Some day I would like to pass and go outside.

There are literally hundreds of tutorials on Youtube, the first thing is stand up straight, shoulders back, poke out those boobs and don't hide them.

That is a posture and walking thing.

Gain confidence in what you are doing and go for it. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Most men walk like a rock ape. When you walk, put one foot in front of the other, not side by side, a foot or two apart like most men do. Actually the best way to practice this it to actually dress, and wear ladies shoes. You will find that with heels, you will try and walk like a lady and it will all fall into place.

The old trick that girls used to to about balancing a book on the top of your head will be the simplest exercise that you can do to improve your posture. Don't get a book that's too heavy, but keep it on your head as much as you can while doing random activities of daily life. If your head comes to a point, you may put some sort of little platform up there that straps under your chin. But don't strap the book down.
    Walking, here: https://www.biomotionlab.ca/Demos/BMLwalker.html

Will show you the differences in how women walk, and how men walk.
    The other suggestions of what's on youtube aren't really necessary, just watch women walk in real life, and try to remember that.
    You won't be able to match a woman's gait exactly, because your pelvis and hers are different. But you can get close. A full length mirror and a hallway will help.
    Last edited by sometimes_miss; 11-09-2018 at 02:24 AM.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Lexi is right on point.

It doesn't help if you keep looking down to admire your shoes and dress and boobs.
    Rachel,

As a crossdresser my personality has several facets. Therefore, I suppose I can be forgiven for being facetious.

Brenda,

As ever sound advice from the knowledgeable ones. I'd add that is there's no one answer especially on things like walking. Age will play a part so I'd recommend watching GG's of your own age and look to emulate them.

I'd also recommend getting a below the knee pencil skirt. Being that litle bit constricted helps stop you walking like a dude.

To assist me in learning how to walk properly feminine, my wife (Mistress) laced me up in a tight corset. That really helped me to stand more , with my shoulders back, tummy in and whenever I slouch at all breathing becomes more difficult. Add some nice heels and it was very easy for me to learn to walk like a lady! It only took a few times for me to learn how.