Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I must be bored

Hi great thread. How do you know what your number is? Can't seem to find it. I have been a member since 2005.

Click on your name, then click on View Profile. Your number is in the web address along with your site name.

https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...hp?13186-MsEva
    Veronica

Love who you are! You are uniquely you!!

I remember txkimberly. I read on here she was having a hard time a few years ago. She was always really nice in responding to my posts or messages and had great advice. I hope she found a comfortable life and isn't stressed out over all this anymore (she was always calm and confident, but she hit some sort of self-doubt patch evidently). I remember the others too. I remember the first time I posted something I was so nervous my hands were practically shaking. It felt scary, but good at the same time to reach out and interface with others who like to CD.

Silver Member
    Traci, I'm not on FB, so please ask Karren Hutton to return to CD.com. She was always bright and witty, and our newbies should get to know her. Thanks!

If I'm not mistaken, isn't Tx Kimberly, Kimberly Huddle? ..The same one who has the blog Traveling Transgender? If so her blog is still there but she hasn't posted anything since May and loved reading her blog.

So, some of us are not content with just having labels, they now want a number too.

Signing off, CD/TV16726.
    Rachel,

As a crossdresser my personality has several facets. Therefore, I suppose I can be forgiven for being facetious.

We're like secret agents. They've given us a number and taken way our names. Jamie Blond 0040D

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    What a pleasant thread. I did wonder what happend to Karren. Glad she didn't fall pray to a miss timed puck. Love d her make up tips and travel stories.

Great thread... I joined in Oct 2005 which was 8 months after Becky emerged... I was on here a bit until she disappeared on me in 2009... I came back in October 2016, finding this great place again after she came back a few years, I have been quite active here ever since and love everything about this place, the people, the topics etc...
    Bec or should I say member number 15449
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec