Thread: Is Facebook trying to tell me something

Wink Is Facebook trying to tell me something

I was playing around on FB last night and there was a quiz that said it could guess your name. The first question was are you a male or female. I pressed male and when I was done with the questions it came up with Miracle (and as a female). I thought that maybe I answered the ist question wrong, so I did it again. This time it came up with Jessica.
    Maybe I'm more far gone than I thought. LOL

That's really amazing Nikki! It looks like the computer algorithm is already in place to see if you are really who you are !

Sorry to be a party pooper, I give Facebook a wide berth and always have.

I am cautious about any place that links your computer to all it's users.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I keep my Face Book account and my CDing totally separated. I try to not let anything cross over to anything else electronic I have. Totally separate account names and computers.

I have never had any of Leslie's stuff show up on Facebook. I did put a couple photos in a folder in my photo gallery marked as private as a test. They have stayed private. When I want to share a photo, I start a chat with that person and put the photo in the chat. I have also, on occasion, set up albums where I specified the FB identities that can open the album. That works well too.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I never do any of those games or fun quiz type things its just a way they can phish for personal info.
    Never share any personal info on FB they know too much about everyone.
    I keep my male and female pages separate using different emails and browsers plus I have blocked my male page from my female page and in the many years I have been on FB I have had no crossover issues.

I agree Tracy - some of those FB quizzes are used for social engineering which can be used by thieves to gather info for identity theft

I only have one FB page and never put anything on about this side of me. I also am a bit leery of some of some of these games. Anything personal and I just drop it.

Be very careful about clicking on links to sites you don't know. It could be an easy setup for someone to gain a back door into your computer. Links your friends click on are not necessarily safe. Think about how often you get a spam email from a friend's email address. They use your contacts to try and tap into your network to steal their identity and bank information.
    Veronica

Love who you are! You are uniquely you!!