I had a frightening experience like this last night. I was going to this club for the first time, however I had mapped to their previous address (it's the one most associated with this club online still). So I'm standing outside this dark building in a kinda sketchy area with my phone out trying to figure out where the heck I'm supposed to be, when a black SUV slowly pulls up next to me and rolls the window down. The driver asked me, "What are you doing here?" and I was already a little alarmed and said, "Um, looking for a friend." And he asked where I was going next when he saw me back away toward my car. I just said, "Probably back home!" And then he says, "How 'bout me and my boy over here come with you?" And this is when I noticed he had a male passenger. His car was blocking mine from being able to back out. I politely said, "Hmm, not tonight...." and he finally pulled away.

Here's the thing though- after I got back in my car and put the new location in Waze, I pull out of the parking lot and this guy is pulled over on the shoulder with his lights on. He waited for me to pass and then followed me. I was able to lose him at a light, but it's the first time in my life I ever felt, stalked. I did not like it.

EDIT: From behind and from certain angles I am passing, but only by sight. I have a masculine voice and don't try to hide it. At first I thought these guys just assumed I was a lost little lady, but they were still pushy and following me after we talked... which somehow alarmed me a little more?