Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sitting at home no where to go

I am not really ready to do the solo thing again (Did it twice) without my Dark AnGGel with me. I buy the wrong things. Like a metallic blue mini-skirt.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Banned Read only
    I don't take pictures of myself. If I was a computer 'geek' maybe I would do it. Anyway, as far as getting out of the confines of a home I started by taking a drive through my expanded neighborhood. I stayed off the freeways. I did not want to have my car breakdown in the middle of the freeway and have to deal with car troubles en femme. If it happened on local residential streets I could change into my male clothes and deal with it. When I decided to get out of the car it was to take an evening stroll. Even today when I do get the opportunity to be en femme I create reasons to get out of my car. Maybe it's to return a library book. Or mail a letter. Or grab a can of soda/pop from a vending machine outside a grocery store. I found the best time for a leisurely neighborhood stroll is during a light rain. Out comes the umbrella. An umbrella helps conceal the visual of my six foot frame and male feature face if I encounter a person walking toward me. I have not sought to mingle with the masses yet. I do not want to induce stress when the goal of wearing women's clothing is to reduce stress. The only time I intentionally wanted to mingle with the masses or at least do some shopping was on Halloween.

Hi Brenda

I did my first trips outside this past summer
    All at night.
    A couple of times I walked the dogs, once or twice brought the garbage to the curb.
    My great adventure was going to an ATM. As it turned out, the my card would not work in the ATM kiosk door so I had to go to another ATM ... one with more people around, etc.
    In all cases, the first step out of the house was the hardest; and the easiest was the second ATM - the one with more people around, etc... I think one part was that I’d already been out for 20 minutes so it was feeling more normal, the other is that I was mad/distracted having to go to a second machine, etc, and I sort of “forgot” I was dressed!

Good luck and keep us posted!

Fran

Brenda it took a while for me to get out of the house (other than Halloween). Now the world is my oyster, I see you are a fellow Pa member. Once you get out you will see that it isn't so bad at all.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Brenda, I go out a lot. But, not by myself or to vanilla venues. Find some T friends and visit T friendly venues with them!

I've found there's no stress, only fun involved in that!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

back in the 90s I joined a tv/cd/tg group and we met monthly . I was scared to death the first time out. but after a few times out I enjoyed being girly. one member had grs. I started wearing a bra and panties every day to work(construction). slept in a nighty and panties. got ears pierced, and was ready to seek hrt, but things changed at home and marriage fell apart so I stopped dressing for almost 20years. now just dressing at home is sooo nice.