Thread: Update on telling my girlfriend

Update on telling my girlfriend

Hey girls! So it’s been a while since I posted about telling my girlfriend, who I had been dating over a year at the time (longer now). I was so upset at the time because she did not take it well and was so shocked. Well time has been kind to me, and I actually got to dress head to toe in front of her this past weekend, and it was her idea! It was so fun. We just chilled and played video games for like an hour with me in full girl mode. I still can’t believe it. So for you girls that are keeping your secret, or if you told your s/o and they didn’t handle it well like mine at first, there is hope! But I am definitely one of the lucky ones

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar

That's wonderful news, Claire. I missed your original thread, and went back in time a bit, and it appears as though quite a bit of progress has been made. Your situation mirrors mine in a lot of ways, albeit mine was so long ago. Congrats on coming out, as you want her to accept you for all of you, not just part. I wish you both the best.

That's great Claire - congrats!

Im not quite there yet with my wife. She has seen me in miad mode but not fully femme. As you said, there is hope.
    Last edited by Elizabeth G; 11-13-2018 at 11:16 AM.

Aspiring Member
    That's really lovely. I hope that you both continue to be very happy together.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Great news now don't mess up and start pushing it on her.
    This is not a green light to go full tilt and tell her you want to transition.
    Let her suggest it like she did this time.

Great point, Tracii. I’m so happy to have such a privilege. I am going to take it very slow, which is what I’ve done since I told her about my little hobby. I would recommend that to anybody

Great news! Happy for you!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Glad to hear you are using your head about the whole thing.
    Its the wise thing to do for sure.

This is a very encouraging message of hope for many who read this site. Kudos to your girlfriend for being willing to have an open mind. I would think that for most it is really hard news to swallow at first. Some remain close minded. I am really glad she took her time and thought about it enough to make the suggestion. What a sweetheart!

Sami
    My new blog: The Crossdresser Report
    https://crossdresserreport.com/

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    One time could be a fluke, Claire. She could say no more Claire at any moment.

Let us know when u 2 girls go out shopping and/or dancing together! THEN we'll know if u got lucky with her or not!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Congrats itsso nice to see that there are women out there who will try for us .don't mess it up and push for more than she can handle .have fun enjoy each other.

Claire I am really happy for you and that your girlfriend had a open mind.
    We live in a small town in western Colorado and she knows a lot of people and she doesn't want one of them seeing me running around so to speak.
    we are taking a little trip to Denver over new years so I am hoping Leann can come along also we shall see fingers crossed
    If you can't laugh and have fun you might as well go home.

I hate to be this person, I ready do because everything is done in small strides but, playing games for an hour dressed, one time, doesn't make you a lucky one. It means she was willing to try it and see what happens. I don't know if she asked questions or not afterwards, a day later, or is letting it fest inside her for awhile because you didn't go into many details but if your in the same place a year later and she doesn't question, say anything, act strange or what not, then you might be a lucky one. only time will tell. It's a good solid first step, I wouldn't push things.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Claire,

Lucky for now, play it slowly and let your girlfriend suggest and lead things, it might be a change for the good for you.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Silver Member
    You are indeed one of the lucky ones. A lot of the girls here will never have it as good as you. Good for you to wait for your GF to invite you to dress for her. If its not too slow for you, it's best to let her dictate the pace of progress.

I'm glad for you.
    But women might change their mind on that, like my wife did after about three-four years where she's seen me dressed, even in bed.
    After we got the first child she changed about her acceptance of Doreen.
    Today, she tolerates but doesn't want to see me dressed. Fortunately she allows me much freddom to go out dressed when I go far away from home.

Women often fear that we might get caught by people who know us and tis could reflect back on our partner in a negative way.
    Think about that within your excitement now.

Claire, I'm glad that there has been a positive development as to your dressing.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Aspiring Member
    That's great for you (and her I hope). Just keep doing fun things when you dress with her and don't push it with too often dressing especially at first. Sherrii

Good for you! I have told my GF and she took it very well. I can tell her about what I am doing, but she has not seen Laura yet.
    I am moving carefully in my new world.