Thread: Anyone used TGMiss in Chicago?

Anyone used TGMiss in Chicago?

Am considering splurging on a transformation experience in the chicago area. Anyone ever use TG Miss I would be grateful for feedback.
    Amanda

My husband used TGMiss about five years ago but it was in Wisconsin. Not sure if it's the same place that you are referring to.

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    The only issue I have heard from this service is that they sell access to your photos, so if you want your photos to be private, then you may want to use another service. And yes there is a link on their web site were they state they sell access to client photos.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Gold Member
    If you are in or near the Chicago Area, You might give Transformations by Rori in Arlington Heights.
    They are very friendly, and they are reasonable. Give them a try. http://www.transformationsbyrori.com/
    Rader

Having lived for 14 months in Chicagoland, I second what RADER is suggesting...

Regarding Rori and transformations - they are great. I have been going to them since 2005. I am post transition now so I only buy jewelry there now but back in the day I used to buy everything there. And they do makeovers etc.

Wigs, clothing, shoes, breast forms the whole deal.

A nice store in a nice neighborhood on a main street with parking around back that is pretty private for you newbies. It is Rori and her son/daughter - not sure in presentation these days - and the 3rd employee is a post transition trans woman. Very nice and friendly family owned business. They completely understand first and second time clients. Just look up the number and talk to her - she is great.

Another testimonial for Rori. Wonderful store and people.

I've never had any dealings with TGMiss, but do find many of the photos on their website attractive.

- Diane

Does anyone know of anyplace other than Rori's? I'm not really welcome there (long story). The lady I used to go to retired from the business.

Silver Member
    This was taken from the above website. None of the many CD related true life writings are over two years old. There may be something here for 'you.'

http://transformationsbyrori.com/cla....html#shades_g