Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is it true about women and crossdressers?

Generally, women who you are/would be in a relationship w/ don't like it, which makes sense because most women aren't attracted to women and therefore don't want their man to be feminine. It's unfortunate because I'd love to have a GF who I could dress up w/ once in a while, while maintaining an otherwise normal heterosexual relationship. I think that most women who you aren't in, or potentially could be in, a relationship w/ are receptive to it. It's fairly socially accepted now and as long as you aren't a potential SO, girls will think it's cute and want to help you w/ it. All of this said as a guy who is much younger than most on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Traci H View Post
    I find women to be hypocritical in their thought process. It seems like my wife, they are very liberal and supportive of the trans movement in general, but then take a “Not in my backyard” stance. Baffles me to no end. It really should not as I recall a quote from the back of a Biff Rose album that stated. “There are only two ways to handle a woman, and no one knows either one.”
    Look. If a woman is heterosexual, She was attracted to you as a man. It’s not hypocritical at all to not be attracted to you as a woman. And it’s not hypocritical to feel a little betrayed. It’s unfortunate for us, but it’s not their fault. We’re attracted to who we’re attracted to.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I can’t be the only hetero male CD who feels like, “it sure would be easier if I were gay!” Unfortunately I’m not...sigh.

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by ladydreamingdanish View Post
    I was reading an article of a cross dresser talking of their experience. They stated that women appreciate knowing and helping a guy cross dress. ………

Just like Facebook, don't believe everything you read. This crossdresser is no more of an expert on women than anyone else. All you have to do is read the forum posts here for a few days and you will realize that many of us have lost relationships and marriages because of our crossdressing. Perhaps some women are into it but the majority are not. The average woman knows nothing about crossdressing and knows no crossdressers. The average woman is looking for a man who looks and acts like a man.
    Krisi

Are women attracted to crossdressers?

It depends were they are at sexually. My GG friends are actually into the movement of that is all LGTG movement. They imprace us.... But the opposite viewpoint of a straight woman, those folks would be disgusted with us and look down on us as deviants, deplorables and or perverts etc. Those would be the ones in the store clocking you and giving your disgusted stares.
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

It depends on the circumstances in a partnership or marriage after some time has been spent in the relationship it can come as a shock to the GG and thus makes her think I did not come into this to suddenly be in love with my hunk who dresses as a woman, where is the MAN I used to know then in the same scenario comes either rejection and everything goes down the pan or acceptance becomes total.
    Outside of the above you have friends and aquaintances some on finding out accept completely others will go the other way and distance themselves.
    When it comes to shop assistances they cannot take sides or they end up without a job and word gets out "don't go there they are not gender friendly" they are payed to be polite to everybody.
    In my case things went from "what are you looking for" to, after a time taking me round the racks and showing me what would look good on me and what would not, this SA and her co worker became good friends for me welcoming me with beaming smiles. Of course in a commercial world this is how it should be but on the private side a whole pile of difference, taking friends for example, those that knew me before and after finding out about the new me kept me as a friend and nothing changed just the same with my neighbours.
    It all comes down to I don't know inherited ideals? how I parents felt about our community, whether their outlook whas liberal easy thinking or was it rigid and conforming. Thankfully times have changed so very much and life is far more accepting than it ever was before.
    I think the degree of accepting is within a relationship, sometimes it works, sometimes not.
    On the whole I think yes there are women who are atracted and a lot of those have been mentioned in many threads how a wife or partner on knowing beforehand or after stills loves the preson they are with and makes no bounderies.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    I'm still waiting for the OP to post a link to the article, or at least some information to give others the ability to google the article. Not that I disbelieve such an article exists, but its seeming more like a bit of a tall tale by now.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Some are, most aren't...……………..

I brought up the possibility of being transgender a couple months into our relationship. She was the one who suggested crossdressing to obtain work appropriate clothes, as I'm too small to fit in "normal" men's wear. I then took the opportunity to buy VS PJs. I looked really hot in red satin PJs but couldn't sleep in them. So I wore flannel VS PJs instead. She later brought up the idea of underdressing with panties, but I never took her up on that. She did draw a line in the sand at HRT. I'd had to discuss it with her first. She was quite into disability and LGBTQ rights. But not part of the younger crowd.
    Last edited by Maid_Marion; 12-28-2018 at 08:13 PM.