Thread: Debutante, It was a Wonderful Night.

Debutante, It was a Wonderful Night.

Hello, I posted my introduction, this is an update on my journey.

My girlfriend invited me to attend the Debutante Ball in our city to support a friend’s daughter before I told her about my secret desire’s last month.
    But since I have become so honest with her, I have told her of my envious feelings of all things feminine. So, for the last couple of weeks leading up the Ball week-end, she has been talking about the feminine parts of being a Debutante, the dresses, hair, makeup. This was her world as a young lady and I have never run in that level of life. But since she has had these experiences, she was able to explain the fun to me, the feminine events our friend’s daughter was doing leading up this past week-end.
    It was straight up girlie talk. I LOVED it!
    Deb parties on Friday night, I tried to be causal as I watched these young ladies, the center of attention, so feminine, so sweet.

On Saturday I listened to the plans of the young ladies’ day, in the morning a trip to the salon for hair and nails. She did her own makeup. After she came back, she put on her dress and she was taken for a photo session. She looked beautiful.

After that she came back and dressed down for a little while. In the early afternoon, she put her dress back on and had her makeup done by a professional.
    Later at the Ball, I watched all these beautiful young ladies come out into society.
    My girlfriend sat very close to me holding my hand, whispering to me about some of their dresses and other feminine points.
    Later, while dancing, whispering she asked me if I had a favorite dress I would I like to wear, I did.

It was a Wonderful Night.

A debutante or deb from the French débutante, "female beginner".
    Maybe, I am a debutante.

Welcome to the forum Laura, a debutante ball and all leading up to it is like a bride getting married.

A sort of initiation into womanhood.

Times have changed and there are just not enough of these types of events these days.

I always liked supper time and the food provided.

Those held in the country always seemed to have more meaning as all the girls were known to everyone or were related .
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

LauraJane,

We all start somewhere. It sounds like it wasn't just the debtantes who had a ball.

You seem to be in a good place with your GF. So take it slowly and see where time takes you.

LauraJane, what a wonderful story. Welcome to the forum.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".