Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Practice what I preach

Thank you all for those kind words of encouragement.

So now I'm 24 hours in. Arrived last night at my home for the week at around 16:30. Unpacked the 3 bags and 2 boxes(shoes and boots) and proceeded to put the drab me away. It was while unpacking that it dawned on me I'd left my best forms at home. Fortunately I'd also packed an old pair so I haven't gone flat chested thank goodness. What a muppet I am at times!!!

So from the ground up; brown over the knee flat boots over nude tights. Knee length denim skirt, blue and white vee necked sweater, slap on and shoulder length brown wig.

As predicted ended up in the supermarket car park initially phoning home. Call over I thought no messing about here, so out, grab a shopping trolly and head from the door. I must admit I surprised myself just how calm and unfazed I felt. Prowled the aisles sorting out supplies for the next day or so, chatted to a very nice young man on the tills and that was that, job done.

I did have a first for me. Nothing earth shattering but with time marching on I didn't fancy cooking myself anything so I called into a chippy for scampi and chips(fries). Just another bit of normality added to the list.

This morning the sunwas shining, blue sky wall to wall and good walking country right on my doorstep. So I forwent going femme and headed out in drab for a few hours of fresh air and exercise. Back in time for lunch and to go enfemme. I'd also forgotten my 2 pairs of 1 lens glasses.

Let me explain: being long sighted when putting on things such as false eyelashes with out optical correction I've got no chance of doing it right. So I bought 2 pairs of cheap metal framed specs and cut out the left lens in one pair, the right in the other. Hence putting on my left eyelash I wear the right lensed pair and visa versa. It's the same for doing eyebrows.

So a shop selling cheap glasses needed to be found as well as a few things from Boots so dressed off I went for the afternoon.

Now back to base. Cook some tea, sit and watch Dr Who and think about what's to come tomorrow. New shoes to be collected in store.
    Last edited by Helen_Highwater; 11-18-2018 at 01:03 PM.

Helen it sounds lovely first day. I like the normality of supermarket shopping et al. Must add fish and chips to the list for the future. I have done some short walks en femme, mainly bagging little hillocks and County tops, which weren't very busy. Enjoy the rest of the week.

Good luck, Helen. Have a wonderful week!

Anne

Banned Read only
    Helen,
    By the end of the stint of freedom I'm sure not much will be off limits this time , it really does get easier and easier .

I do recall that muppet last time forgot the forms , what a shame you can't leave home dressed so that problem doesn't arise .

I'm wondering for the next time if drab will be left entirely at home ? Lets just watch this space !

The important thing is enjoy your time and I hope the sun keeps out for you .