Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Attraction to admirers

When being Roxanne, I do experience attractions. But it is more romantic in nature. I have a craving to be in love, to be his mate, to be his wife. Oh, I would adore cuddling and kissing, and the other feelings a girl can get from a partner. OH1 Have I said too much? I am such a mixed up girl!
    Roxanne Lanyon
    As Sweet As I Can Ever Be

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    Keep in mind that strapping on a pair of boobs and a wig doesn't make you a woman. You have no vagina.

If you have sex with another man, that's gay sex. That's fine if you are gay or even bi-sexual. Just be sure you understand this ahead of time. I think the suggestion to get yourself a rubber penis is a good one just to see what you might be getting yourself into.

This put's it in a new perspective to me... I'd say I'd verge on a little curious. In day to day life I have no attraction to men, only when I'm dressed.

The Internet is not the same as real life. Being turned on by a guy on the Internet is not the same as dating a man. Be sure you can handle it before you try it in real life.
    I so want to be sure!
    Roxanne
    As Sweet As I Can Ever Be

Quote Originally Posted by Roxanne Lanyon View Post
    When being Roxanne, I do experience attractions. But it is more romantic in nature. I have a craving to be in love, to be his mate, to be his wife. Oh, I would adore cuddling and kissing, and the other feelings a girl can get from a partner. OH1 Have I said too much? I am such a mixed up girl!
    Roxanne Lanyon

I think me & you have similar thoughts. Not sure I wanna be someone’s wife mind.

Aspiring Member natalie edwards's Avatar
    By watching a guy on webcam I'm assuming you mean he was pleasuring himself to your image. This is such an awesome empowering feeling! But does that mean you really want a man? For me it leaves feeling validated and so confused.
    She's figured out all her doubts were someone else's point of view (She greenday)

Quote Originally Posted by KatieEvans1989 View Post
    I'm sort of in and out of the closet... Not fully out yet, but not all the way at the back of it either.I do want to go out as Katie and I hope so soon too... I find myself with a massive attraction to male admirers lately... I watched a guy on webcam and I found myself overwhelmingly turned on by it. I got a weird knot in my stomach. I've had the feeling come and go lately.
    I'm out of the closet only to a few people. Mostly people I've met via the internet. That's not really being out of the closet at all.

I was doing the webcam thing 5 or 6 years ago and enjoyed getting men excited. Meeting men for sex was the next level. There has been some good and not so good experiences.

I think deep down you want to be with a man but you're afraid for several reasons. You have to deal with it in your own way because it's personal. You might go for years wondering what you're missing or you may find it hard to live with yourself if you indulge too much. Think about what your really want now and in the future.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    The Internet is not the same as real life. Being turned on by a guy on the Internet is not the same as dating a man. Be sure you can handle it before you try it in real life.
    Krisi is absolutely right, internet and real life is a whole different ball(s)game.

Ah-May-Lee
    It's up to you what you want to do, only you know. But my advise from experience is to stay from any guy who calls himself an admirer. Find someone who is genuine, someone who won't use you and throw you away the next day.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

I mentioned this in a similar thread, but I had a lot of my bisexual [male directed] curiosity fulfilled in one night stands in my 20s. A couple of lessons learned:
    a. clothing is functional only in flirting and foreplay. I lucked into one circumstance where my clothes were an interesting part of it for the other person, but in those days finding a crossdresser admirer was not easy to do. I went to gay baths and that actually was very nice- gentle people for the most part, and we were all respectful and happy to be in a place where we could have sex in a positive and uncomplicated way. That was pre HIV and the extensive epidemics of STDs. I wouldn't do that again, or trust protection- simply because a failure is catastrophic. I would want to know the person very well. b. Waiting and getting to know someone is much better. Sex is sex whether with men or women. Once you get the technique down, it is a very similar kind of communication and caring for each other. Here is a very helpful well rounded look at this https://www.healthline.com/health/he...ctice-safe-sex

c. It feels degrading when it is fetishistic, and rushed. Dragging out the flirting is the fun part, but in a fast sex situation it is just a pretense - down graded to dramatic role playing fantasy enactment. Normal life is where you find someone who is not in a rush to use you for gratification.
    d. sometimes there was a little bit of liking each other, but without the option to make that person part of my life that was frustrating, and being bi is sort of troublesome for that reason. Monogamy works really well. But you have to try both sexes to know where you want to rest.
    Last edited by phili; 11-22-2018 at 09:11 AM.
    We are all beautiful...!

WOW to be your age and where I am now that would be a game changer.

Pretty much all good advice.

May I suggest you first take some time away from the computer world and go into the real world?

Where do you see yourself in ten years?

Go meet and talk to people face to face.

If you just want to find sex that’s easy, but if you are looking for a life that will take a little work.

I know a little of what I speak. It’s been a year and a half since I broke up with a boyfriend, that I had been living with for a year. There was another roommate with a five year old daughter. Instant Family. I was the women of the house. The little girl and I became like sisters. We only had her three days a week. Her MOM hated me and didn’t know exactly why. That is till I was told, that when she went home to her MOMs all she did was talk about how great Jean is. This roommate is a great DAD and now has his daughter full time. This boyfriend died a few months ago. I currently have one boyfriend someone I had been seeing before this other one. This is real life and it goes on and on.

Find what you want and go after it, don’t just sit there and let life pass you by.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    After my divorce and before meeting my now wife,I experimented with guys,but overwhelmingly the reality was nothing like i hoped,or imagined it would be.

Now I really enjoy chatting with guys when out dressed,but that's just like confirming for me that theres blokes who think I'm worth chatting with,it never ever goes further than that

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

I made a weird experience in October. I was on the way to Dunkirque to catch the ferry to the Uk early in the morning.

In June/July, I've visited Antwerpen as a weekend trip with my wife and liked the city. Antwerpen is on the way to Dunkirque.
    So I stopped in Antwerpen for the whole day en femme and went out in the night to visit a street cafe with quite a crowd of people.
    A woman came to my table and we started having a great and very long talk.
    However, there was a guy, probably a latin guy, who starred at me for almost all the time, just about 10 feet away. He started playing with himself by looking at me.

That was pretty disgusting to watch him play while starring at me. As usually I was dressed fairly sexy and very feminine.
    What goes on the mind of those men??

I felt like many women feel when they are just looked at as a sexual object. I'm not even sure if the guy realized that I was a man in a dress.
    Last edited by faltenrock; 11-22-2018 at 03:35 AM.

Whatever you decide to do is your business and all the posts here have been great advice but one other thing to consider is make sure you know the person very well and always use protection. In my case many years before I started cross dressing or even had the thought I was out at a few regular straight bars and was mickeyed by someone and raped against my will not a good experience but it sure will leave a bad memory for life, makes thinking about what a lot of gg’s go through too. Always know your surroundings and have a plan in case something might go wrong. Carry a cell phone and I now carry a can of pepper spray or mace just in case to get to the safety of my own car for a fast getaway. Good luck whatever decision you might make