Thread: Close Call

Close Call

Had a close call the other day. I'm in a DADT relationship but my wife will go out sometimes knowing I might dress up and she'll call before coming home. Well the other morning she tells she going to the gym then to a Weight Watchers meeting then lunch with her friend and would be home till 1. Great I'll have some Glenda time. I have things to do around the house. So she leaves I go put on my orange bra with matching panties black tights a orange tee shirt dress with my black 2' heels. A little makeup and my wig and I was ready to do my chores. I to wash my things do the dishes and make the beds. All while I'm dressed. Feeling good dishes done beds made cloths all washed. I was in my room folding my cloths when I heard a noise in the other end of the house.

My wife had come home early her friend was sick so she didn't go to lunch and just came home. She stay with the dog and took it outside. I took off my wig grab a sweat shirt put it over the dress took off the heels slipped on my jeans put the heels back on. Grabbed my sun glasses told her I had to go out. Just glad the dress was a mini like a long tee.

Put a new meaning to under DRESSing for me.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

I used to live on the edge once, thank goodness, not now.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Ask her why she didn't call. She showed me her phone on the charger.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Gold Member
    I had a wonder Wife that was OK with my dressing; But at home only.
    On Weekend, say a Sunday morning she would tell me "Get dressed, you are doing chore's today"
    And I would put on a skirt and top, and do chores all day. I would do dishes, Laundry, And Vacuum the house.
    It was fun wearing a dress, no so in DAB, Then it was Just work.
    Rader

My fiancee tolerates me dressing at home, whether she's there or not. Maybe she'd be more enthusiastic if I threw on some girl clothes and started tending to the household chores. LOL! Worth a go, though...
    It's spelled Marika, but it's pronounced Janey!
    Appreciate the beauty in the current moment, because the past is gone and tomorrow never comes.
    Janey's Amost Secret Crossdressing Blog: http://marikajaye.blogspot.com

I believe housework maybe the key to many wives acceptance. At least it’s worth a try.

In my experience, extending the feminine to include feminine role generates a lot more acceptance. It appears to me that when we keep the femininity to dressing only women feel it is a somewhat phony expression. Sort of, "If you are going to be a woman then you need to also take on the traditional women's role." That means cooking, cleaning and all the other things that maintain a household. She probably will not expect you to replace her but rather to fully be her partner in all these womanly duties. Showing her that you really are womanly will go a long ways to creating peace. That said, don't use it as a bargaining chip. Women do not like that as it is manipulative and therefore a bit controlling. However, that does not mean if you do this the door to total acceptance will be wide open; it might be or it might not be. If you are a husband, you are still expected to be a husband. Works pretty well for me. But it is hard to find the right combination.

I've always shared the housework with my SO, probably not 50/50 but it's definitely a joint effort. I'm not comfortable with the idea that being masculine means leaving the menial tasks to a woman.

However, I do agree it's a load more fun in a skirt

Reality Check
    Your wife knows that you dress so if she came home early and saw you it would be "her fault" and it shouldn't upset her. If she didn't know, it could be a big deal. Before my wife knew about my little "hobby", she did come home early and I almost got caught. Now she knows, she accepts, and I don't worry about it.
    Krisi

Glenda, I was in the same situation many times.
    My wife knew about my dressing and most times would call before she came home.
    eventually she stopped calling and grew more accepting of my dressing

Other causes brought the demise of that marriage, we have been separated for a year and a half now.
    so that is really no longer an issue for me.
    I live 1000 miles away from her and we never talk.
    And just to keep it all clear, the dressing was not the issue.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"