Thread: Hello this is me

Hello this is me

I am knew at this site,so I hope everyone will bare with me at least until I get to know my way around. I call myself a crossrdesser but there is more to it than just putting on the clothes and make-up at least for me. Since the age of 10 when I first started dressing up,I have had this feeling inside me that just wont go away. It is really kind of hard to describe and I dont know where to start. All I can really say is that the desire to dress and be feminine looking and acting feminine has been an overwhelming desire of mine most of my life. I know if I were younger and was financially able to I would not hesitate to have a sex change knowing what I know now. After all life is way to short to live it as a lie.

Being a Tgirl never goes away. Transitioning if you want it and are in good health is still possible. My pdoc told me of a girl she approved a couple of years ago.... she was 70.

Never too late.

Kimberley
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.transgenderlondon.com

Venus and Mars are not aligned; Good thing.
    Where are all the rumballs?
    I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...

Welcome to the club

Quote Originally Posted by JEAN
    I am knew at this site,so I hope everyone will bare with me at least until I get to know my way around. I call myself a crossrdesser but there is more to it than just putting on the clothes and make-up at least for me. Since the age of 10 when I first started dressing up,I have had this feeling inside me that just wont go away. It is really kind of hard to describe and I dont know where to start. All I can really say is that the desire to dress and be feminine looking and acting feminine has been an overwhelming desire of mine most of my life. I know if I were younger and was financially able to I would not hesitate to have a sex change knowing what I know now. After all life is way to short to live it as a lie.
    I'm fairly new to the forum too.

One of my earliest memmories is of being dressed up and playing with my sister (whom I think may have dressed me) and one of my brothers.

Being the youngest of 6 and my sister being next to the youngest, I was always kidded that I would have to wear her hand-me-downs and althow I would not tell them, I kide of liked the ideal, and dressed as much as I could without them knowing.

Every year I would make a new-years-resolution to become more womanlike.
    Many years I had no change, but the desire always remained.

Now I'm quite openly dressing, (at least in drab) and live as a woman, on the average of 24 hours a day, 4 out of 7 days a week. I work as a man (like a dog) 12 hours a day for the rest of the week, but all my clothes only look like men's clothes and I do not talk about; cars, sports and hot women. So I'm more woman than man, althow I don't wear dresses (in public that is).

You know what they say, Actions speek louder than words. I may as well go to work next week singing, I am woman, hear me roar.. Until I can do that I can never be free.

The day will come sooner or latter when a co-worker will see me around town "dressed up" and I will be outed at work. It is not as-if I've been hideing as I have told them that I go by Dee everywhere but work.

Sorry for ranting, but that's where I stand and so you see you can be yourself here and the more you can share with others, about yourself, the clearer you will be able to see you and the more help that others can offer.

Huggs & XXXs
    Last edited by deeasheville; 03-20-2006 at 10:56 PM.
    I hope to be :be: at ya soon.

Jean, I only started dressing a year ago, but had the feeling my whole life that I should have been a girl. This place was my salvation. Here I got the advice and encouragement to blossom into the woman I might have been. I am a woman 24/7 now, inside, and even though I can't be openly dressed at work, almost everything I wear is feminine.

You are right, there's no need to live a lie. I'm happier now than at any other time in my 61 years. Welcome, and thanks for a good thread.
    [SIZE=5]Natalie [SIZE=4](the Tranny Granny)[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]The thantom phread killer striks again[/SIZE]