Thread: Whose tights are these?

Whose tights are these?

Sounds like a "caught" story right, but the strange thing is I'm not guilty this time.

My wife was doing the laundry yesterday morning when she asks her question, holding a pair of natural colored tights. We're in a DADT situation so this is like a red rag to a bull. Obviously, my heart is in my mouth at the thought that I have slipped up; but then I process the situation. These were in the laundry basket which is turned over regularly and I haven't dressed in a couple of weeks, but even so it's been much longer since I wore natural colored sheer tights. So if they weren't mine (she would never wear them), whose were they?

My daughters have both moved out and there's only my son but I have no reason to think it might be him. (I know the same applies to me). We did however have about 30 people over for a party on Sunday but what guest takes off their tights and throws them in the family laundry basket?

All very strange and, unfortunately, likely to cause the elephant in the room to raise its head.
    My Flickr profile
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/142337725@N08/

This sounds like the beginning of a mystery story. I will watch for the second instalment.

Hell-o Sandra,
    Sounds like you’re being set up! Are they nice tights? Will they fit?
    Are they worth the price you’d pay if you claimed them to be yours?
    Good luck getting outa this one!
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

Aspiring Member
    Ok, Sandra, to get you off the hook, I'll fess up and say it was me, I did it. I'll take one for the team. I can't explain why, but you know, the party, the wine, well, perhaps I just lost the run of myself. Great party btw, certainly looking forwards to the next one

But in seriousness I hope, that however they got there, this doesn't cause too much trouble for you.

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Ooooo now this is interesting. Nothing like that has ever happened in my house. I like the thought of the guests getting their tights off at a party

So, who's are they? I'm with the 'are you being set up' camp at the moment. Maybe it's her way of asking you if you've been dressing without actually saying it.

Or, maybe one of your party guests did it as a joke to get you in trouble? Ooo the plot thickens. Next weeks episode is awaited with enthusiasm.
    Last edited by DaisyLawrence; 11-20-2018 at 04:39 AM.

Agatha Christie never started a mystery story like this. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Hell on Heels View Post
    Hell-o Sandra,
    Are they worth the price you’d pay if you claimed them to be yours?
    Kristyn, even the most beautiful and expensive Woolford tights aren't worth the price of claiming them as my own.

I don't think this is a set up; if she wanted to test me she'd ask straight out or go hunting. It is a genuine Scoobie-Doo mystery
    Last edited by Sandra_Dodds; 11-20-2018 at 05:37 AM.

Your party guests … any off them a close relative or friend who may have spilled something on the tights, took them off in the bathroom, and, having no where to deposit them like in a purse or something felt comfortable enough to deposit them, then possibly had forgotten about it later?

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra_Dodds View Post
    It is a genuine Scoobie-Doo mystery
    I'll get Shaggy onto it ASAP. Your parties sound great fun

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra_Dodds View Post
    ...It is a genuine Scoobie-Doo mystery
    Mystery solved: the janitor did it and he would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for those pesky kids.

Sandra, that's bizarre. Whether your's or not, you'll probably pay for it.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Most plausible explanation is that one of your female guests came wearing a skirt or a dress and brought the thights in case she felt cold later.

The thights fell out of her bag (or pocket or whatever) without her noticing. Someone else found them and, not wanting to go around the party like some pervy Cinderella-style prince (or princess), dropped them in the only place where they wouldn't be littering...and dropped you right in it.

It’s a good old fashioned whodunit.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    "They aren't mine!" Just stick to your story! Honesty is the BEST policy. Except in a DADT situation.

Then, it's whatever works BEST!

By the way, u don't mention what size they r? Most women fit in M or L. I,m not that big but I wear XL. What about u?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

As Alice said, “Curiouser and curiouser”
    I hope things don’t get too bad for you

That said, could we start the first crowd-written-cross-dressing detective story? Let’s see ... Shirley Holmes and Jane Watson? Rooms at 221b Canal Street, Manchester? It’s a gray and rainy afternoon. Holmes and Watson are in the sitting room of their flat. Holmes, teaching for the Jimmy Choo on the mantle for some pipe tobacco Bemoans the lack of cases. She needs the money, there’s this gorgeous dress down at debenhams that she just adores... Billie the page throws open the door and announces “Ms Sandra Dodds, who flew all the way from Australia to see you!”
    “Quick, Watson, get your boobs back in and your wig on! The game’s afoot!”

Any takes to continue the tale?

Fran Conan Doyle

Aspiring Member
    Accuse her of having a lesbian lover! Just kidding... sort of...

I had a similar thing happen a while ago. My wife lost one of her favourite camisoles, and a pall of DADT sulking fell upon the household. Finally she revealed the reason for the sulk. I swore it wasn't me but it didn't help, she didn't believe me. Until she found it in hiding in her own stuff... other than that, there's been the odd laundry fail in both directions, my panties in her drawer and hers in mine; I just discretely move them back to where they belong. At least she tolerates panties, so those don't cause a meltdown.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fran-K View Post
    Anyone takes to continue the tale?

Fran Conan Doyle
    Fran, there was such a story, started by Kelly DeWinter, we did a while back, it's on page three of the Trivia thread if you want a look
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Banned Read only
    Looking for a pair of panties now? It must have been a hell of a party.

my wife is always misplacing items and yelling out have you seen my red cami?? or jeans ??
    I told her I will keep an eye out for them.
    I think she is probing to see if I have worn it lol

Then I remember You put that cami in the donate sack last week
    If you can't laugh and have fun you might as well go home.

Maybe Santa came early!😊 No sorry, he fills stockings doesn’t leave them.

Gold Member
    Way back 50 years ago, ( A long time just to think of it) When I was in the Navy;
    We had to Stencil our names on our cloths. Maybe this would be a good Idea in
    your household. That way everyone know's who's clothes they are holding.
    Rader

Perhaps a discreet conversation with your son would be in order?

I had a similar problem recently.

I had the same concern as you, but these were obviously my wife's panties. Ahe recognized her error once I pointed it out to her. Fortunately, I didn't have to show her one of my size 6 panties for proof. She wears a size 8, so I don't think my size 6 revelation would have cone over well.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Well you could fess up that they are yours and you a imitating Joe Namath by using them to help you keep warm.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Mary S View Post
    Well you could fess up that they are yours and you a imitating Joe Namath by using them to help you keep warm.
    If only Joe Namath could be used as an excuse for all of our crossdressing...

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    Looking for a pair of panties now? It must have been a hell of a party.
    Not as raucous as anyone is thinking. It was actually a combined baptism and 2nd birthday celebration for my granddaughter. We hosted for my daughter as her place is compact; most of the guests were friends of hers not mine. All quite tame apart from the mysterious hosiery.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by beckypanties View Post
    Perhaps a discreet conversation with your son would be in order?
    Um, how does one discreetly ask "do you indulge in wearing female underwear...like I do?" 😁😁😁