Thread: what a surprize

what a surprize

Last night I was going out to a restaurant for dinner, fully dressed fem. I was wearing a black under wire bra (big) C cup, (all my other C cup bras fit me well) This one was a little big in the cup, but I wanted to wear it with the top I had on. So I put a small pair of $15.00 forms in to look better. I don't normally wear forms at all any more, since I have developed my own. Well some time during my outing, I lost the left one. Taking my bra off this morning and what a surprise, it is gone. went to eat about 10:00 pm, went to my son house about 11:30 pm, stay to about 4:30 am, went back to same restaurant about 5:00 am and had coffee and breakfast, came home at 7:00 am. Now, do I want to find it or not. That is the question. I know I am old, but I did not think I was dead, how did I not feel the form coming out. They know me as transsexual at the restaurant, do I say thank you for finding it, or it's not mine? Marshalynn

Quote Originally Posted by marshalynn View Post
    They know me as transsexual at the restaurant, do I say thank you for finding it, or it's not mine?
    Assuming it hasn't already been served up as a chicken Kiev

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

More seriously, I'd accept it if found and offered, especially if they know you. Not sure if I'd go and ask for it though.

Marshalynn, I'm sure it was a surprise for someone other than you. Funny story.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Platinum Member
    Thank you would be an appropriate response. But you knew that.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I do the same thing. I use one of these wedges with a push bra. Some bras they stay put and some they don’t. I did lose one once. I’m out so no big deal. Lately I’ve been wearing a sports bra where I can slip them inside. I find it more comfortable, as it’s more conforming than an underwire one.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I do not believe most clean up folks would touch such a used, intimate item as a single, inexpensive form. Much less save it!

I would splurge on some NEW $15 forms that fit better, MLynn!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Thought the mushroom soup was a bit chewy.

If they know at the restaurant thank them for finding it and have a good laugh in the process. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Aspiring Member
    I think I would call the restaurant and without identifying myself I could ask if it had been found.

Marshalynn, you know the old adage that nothing good happens after 2am....
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

It may be at your son's place. Does he know about Marshalynn?