Thread: Happy Thanksgiving to all

Happy Thanksgiving to all

I hope all that are able to get all dressed up enjoy their Thanksgiving, no matter if it is home or out and about.

Since one of my wife's request is that I don't get dressed on major holidays, I will be dressed in drab except for panties (which she doesn't mind).

I wore a nightgown to bed last night, but since I get up hours before my wife does I got up and did a few things around the house wearing my nightgown and robe. After a while I knew I had to change so I got dressed in drab and waited for my wife to wake so we could spend Thanksgiving together.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your wife

Happy thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving..
    As many as 43 percent of all people with gender dysphoria attempt suicide in their lives. dont let yourself become part of that very tragic statistic.
    Balance-Dignity-Acceptance-Responsibility-

Platinum Member
    Happy thanksgiving to all of you! I get to enjoy a four day, all-out weekend, giving me an extra reason to be thankful.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Gave a wonderful Thanksgiving.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

So much to be thankfull for, my heart goes out to the ones in California who lost loved ones and everything. Also to be able to live in this great country of ours! Not all may agree on that point, but just look at the freedoms we do have. Happy thanksgiving to everyone!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Happy T Day to all!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Gobble Gobble my friends!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Thanks, but i chose to be alone and not eat much of anything, because being with mt toxic siblings is hell.

Whether you get dressed or not, do have a happy thanksgiving.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Another happy thanksgiving cheer. Please remember that this is a day to be thankful for all the good things in our life.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Platinum Member
    Happy Thanksgiving to all. Hope you all had a filling of all the food, and, gave proper thanks. My family and I had a great day filled with the smiles of the youngest to join our family.