Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ever get super excited to wear a new outfit?

Twice, at the same thrift store- discovering an outfit I had only dreamed of finding, and once I put it on, I wouldn't take it off- had them remove the security device from the hems and rip off the price tag, and I wore it out, stuffing my incoming outfit in my purse!

I treasure those two days, and my heart is in my throat even now when I put those dresses on.

I have had really good luck finding things, and I feel that rush of excitement often in the dressing rooms, when I see myself as I always hoped I could look. Worst case I am just very happy with my purchases and look forward to getting home and altering them a bit to fit- but that still qualifies as excitement in my life as well!
    We are all beautiful...!

ladydreamingdanish
    I tried a few times to try on clothes, using the excuse that I am the same size as sister and wanted to surprise her with a new outfit. Not a good reception, only sneering. Once I tried as my feminine self and I was embarassed by being checked on in the dressing room, so much for privacy. So I usually buy a new dress or skirt andtry on at home. Can't wait to see hwo it will look good on me. Recently bought a new skirt with some tops, plus an off shoulder black dress. Hard sometimes when my top half is one size and my bottom half is another.

Quote Originally Posted by Ameli View Post
    I hope that we get to see the outfit in action when you’re in Seattle
    Sure! I will post pictures.
    Letting the girl in me out.
    More pictures here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/165304654@N04/albums

Always. Even guy stuff some!

Of course. Even with male stuff. But with women's clothes or shoes is even more intense. I just can't help myself from wearing them as soon as possible. I often put new shoes on in my car and drive home like that.

Stephanie, I always get excited to wear a new outfit.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Only every time I get a new outfit! Does anyone NOT get excited??

Absolutely. EVery time I buy an outfit online, I anxiously check to track the shipment, to see when it will arrive. Then the big day comes, the package arrives, and I eagerly take it home, rip it open, spread it all out on my bed, take off all my boy clothes and get dressed in all my pretty girl things. When it all fits just right, nothing in the world feels better.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    Absolutely. EVery time I buy an outfit online, I anxiously check to track the shipment, to see when it will arrive. Then the big day comes, the package arrives, and I eagerly take it home, rip it open, spread it all out on my bed, take off all my boy clothes and get dressed in all my pretty girl things. When it all fits just right, nothing in the world feels better.
    Yes! That exactly

Aspiring Member
    Everytime! I can't wait to get home and try on my new dress/outfit/heels/etc. Later, when I look at my outfits, that feeling of what it was like to put the outfit on for the first time comes back. Makes it nearly impossible to pack for a trip since I want to take everything on my trip. How can I leave this LBD behind? Or this one? Or this bodycon dress? Hence, I always end up overpacking...

everytime!!!! i mean... who doesnt

Of course.
    Whether it's a new pair of shoes, a pretty top or skirt, or just some new lingerie it's always a bit exciting the first time I wear them.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Aspiring Member
    It’s like junkie getting hit. The prettier and frilly the more I look foreword to it.
    Sara

Well, let me think...yah.
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaytojillian/

Yes, yes...I get super excited when I bought a new item and can't wait to wear it out. Sometimes I buy a piece, a dress or skirt and pay for it and got back to the fitting room to change into the new dress and go out the store. Of course in those events I've been dressed completely before as female.

Yes, indeed!

Every time I just have to try it on the first minute I can

Quote Originally Posted by StephanieCLT View Post
    Sure! I will post pictures.
    OK, pictures have been posted in the Gallery section, if you haven't seen them. It did turn out to be one of my favorite outfits of all time!
    Letting the girl in me out.
    More pictures here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/165304654@N04/albums

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Everytime especially when I wear it out in public

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

All the time for the fun girl clothes. Never for the boring boy clothes.

At this point in my CD life I only Dress if I have a new outfit or wig or maybe a new makeup idea!
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Aspiring Member
    That describes every item that I own as I acquired it.

Oh my, YES! YES! YES!
    "I Adore Feminine Things"
    Roxanne Lanyon
    As Sweet As I Can Ever Be

Absolutely, yes, and usually whatever the latest purchase is becomes a favourite for a while - until the next one arrives

I think your outfit sounds great! I have to go look at your picture post. Yes I have had an outfit that I couldn't wait to try on, straight home, run into the house and tear into that bag. $8.66 what a steal! Good for you. Now I have to go look for your post