Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Panty drawer

Yes my pantie collection is growing at an alarming rate .But I'm positive there's worse things to collect

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonora View Post
    But can you have to many panties?
    Well....yes actually. You have, afterall, only got one arse.

Yet the World is my pallet and I shall colour it as I may!

Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Leonora, I can remember when you only wore the VS high leg briefs and I did also. Tastes do change.
    Crissy

my favorite are the japanese cute styles <3 they are just adorable

I don't know what is wrong with me and panties. I haven't counted in a while, but I know I have between 200-300 pair. I can't possible wear them all, ever. Yet, I just bought 12 new pair from Soma, (7 and 5 Sales). When I stuffed them in the drawer, I have at least 15 pair with the tag still on them. AND that dang Victoria person sent me an email, 10/35. And I had a birthday coupon for $10 off, plus another coupon for two free. So, yes I ordered 10 more pair. To make matters worse, onehanesplace has panties for 5/each and free shipping, so i have to order from them also. This is a real obsession. I guess the reason is that panties and hosiery were my first CD love and now that I can, I do.

I have hundreds of panties. My top drawer is filled and I have more stashed aside. Of course they are accumulated over many years and they hardly wear out with so many in the mix...and they are always tempting me with new styles and colors.

I can say that selecting a pretty pair and dressing each morning is something I relish every day.

I think we all have a bit of a fetish about one or more articles of feminine clothing. I certainly do.

Panty drawers do pant! mine gasps when I put some more in there, I think I have arond 35 pairs now, I'm not greedy, oh no not at all.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

When you have panties that number in the hundreds you definitely have a problem. It's a true waste of money when you can't wear them all and they sit in a drawer untouched.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissy 107 View Post
    Leonora, I can remember when you only wore the VS high leg briefs and I did also. Tastes do change.
    Crissy
    Yeah it still just VS but I have shifted to bikinis, the ones I wear now have more spandex in them and stretch to fit quite nice.

I just got 2 new Victoria’s Secret panties free today. I think that makes about 60 pair. I wear all of them over time. I just put them in order in the drawer and always take the next pair on the left and put the clean ones in on the right. It works great and I get to enjoy them all.

IMG_20181201_122701.jpg Here my other panty drawer.