Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Standing like a girl

I recently found a picture taken on a school tour, I was 15. In the picture I was with 4 friends on a beach. I had to LOL at myself... the 4 guys are all standing like alpha males their chests thrust out, their legs apart there arms away from their bodies. Then there is me, arms at my side, I have turned slightly away from the camera and my one foot is sort of behind the other, making my legs slightly crossed in a very feminine stance. The funny part is this is years before Becky emerged.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Now I also find myself sitting with my legs crossed in a feminine manner more often than not. I find myself looking at the other guys in the meeting rooms to check how they sit and try to imitate them to avoid being too feminine at work! Isn’t that a bit much? I’ve lived all my life as a guy but since Carolina is coming out more and more (not just the clothes) I have to be more careful around the office!