Thread: Going blonde

Going blonde

Well today I decided to go blonde while out and about. Needed some cash and cream for my face as a week of close shaving has taken it's toll.

Stopped off in the small historic town of Conwy (pronounced Conwee). Parked outside the town walls and walked the short distance into the town shopping area. Through the town square, down one street onto another where I knew there to be a chemist. As I paid I asked if there was a cash point in the town and the SA said yes, 3. Gave me directions which took me back exactly the way I'd come. I'd walked right past them and another chemists shop!

Next I need fuel. Busy supermarket filling station. Found a pump, filling cap on wrong side and I'd parked too far away so needed to manoeuvre back into position. Stuck the nozzle into the tank and waited, and waited, and waited for the pump to start. Then, "Pump No7 you need to press the button for payment option". You could either pay at pump or in the shop, I didn't know, I'm blonde!

Decided to eat in a hotel in Betws y Coed as I was there in tourist mode having looked at the menu outside. Directed politely to a table and given a little clip board with the menu of the day. This didn't have what I'd seen out side so I asked the waitress if that could be served where I was sitting or did I need to go elsewhere. No you're fine where you are. It's then I noticed the other menu under the clipboard. Derr, this blonde thing is getting worse.

I went to the ladies oncedI'd eaten. It's a sheer miracle I didn't walk back into the restaurant with my skirt tucked into the back of my knickers!

Having paid I decided the only safe thing to do was head back to base and start packing for the journey home tomorrow before anything major went wrong.

Go, Helen, go! I'm loving hearing about all of the details

Banned Read only
    Helen,
    I never thought I would go blond but it does work for me , yes I admit I can be very dizzy at times , " If the cap fits...... !"

That reminds me of an incident recently when I was directed into a parking space , the guy next to me watched me and as I walked away he said , " Didn't get that very square did you MATE !" I replied , " What do you expect from a blond !" and walked off . I left him gaping like a goldfish !

It's years since I've been to North Wales, I really must revisit , it's so beautiful .

One question , do you feel it's changed your makeup regime , I found I needed to use less and less means blending in easier . You don't often see heavy makeup down the high street and in supermarkets .
    Last edited by Teresa; 11-23-2018 at 02:27 PM.

Teresa,

One thing I learned from having my foundation matched in Boots was just how little it takes if you blend properly. The SA doing my makeup showed me how to use a good quality brush to spread it about and get an even coverage.

I went brunette once and didn't blend at all. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

omg i always wanted to try blonde but i guess not every asian are fit for it