Thread: Your wife us very organized...lol

Your wife us very organized...lol

I just got a beautiful brand new dresser from habitat for humanity, awesome cheap price.
    I organized my parties in one of the top drawers that is lined with some velvet soft purple fabric. I put together panties and bra, very organized. Then down tops, then sweaters etc. One side of the dresser is for my stuff and the other is for wife.
    After I did my work, wife did hers.
    Almost when we finish a friend of both shows up with her husband and my wife present the new acquisition so she opens one of her drawers that were so organized as mines, then the friend, to se the quality of the furniture, open one of my drawers and says, wow! You got the whole furniture for you, looking to my wife, then add, but this side is more organized than the other, so wife answer, it's because he helped me with that side then I did the other side. So our friend asked me, where you're going to keep your stuff?
    Of course, she doesn't know about Vanessa.
    We probably never will tell her because is a very religious and conservative person but we dont meet too often...
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

That's Funny! Must not be a visible "sizes" difference in the two sides-- at least not enough that they noticed!? Toni G..
    "Seen by Many---Clocked by Any??"
    In the Snowbird Zone

Quote Originally Posted by Vanessa Grandy View Post
    Of course, she doesn't know about Vanessa.
    We probably never will tell her because is a very religious and conservative person but we dont meet too often...
    Vanessa,

It's really great that your wife played along and even gave you credit for organizing "the other" side. I wish my SO could be so accepting.

I have to take issue with your characterization of your friend as very religious and conservative, and somehow equating that to being intolerant or judgmental. Of all the people I've come out to, the most accepting and tolerant have, without fail, been religious and / or conservative. My very liberal cousin considers me a freak, and I'm OK with that (she's a bit of a self-righteous b-word anyway).

There's no need to impugn entire segments of the population because of the intolerant minority. You'll encounter judgy a-holes in every strata of the social / political spectrum.

Your friend may be more accepting than you think. And if she's not, is she really a friend?
    It's spelled Marika, but it's pronounced Janey!
    Appreciate the beauty in the current moment, because the past is gone and tomorrow never comes.
    Janey's Amost Secret Crossdressing Blog: http://marikajaye.blogspot.com

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Vanessa, I thought you were transitioning. If you never come out with this friend, I guess socializing with these religious and conservative folks wouldn’t he happening in the future. Hopefully, you could overcome your inner transphobia which is the belief that religious and conservative people would not accept.

Toni, wife and me have the same size in panties and anything else except bra, she is 36D while I'm 36B and still some room in that B for some more grow.

Marika, Chantal, I was for 27 years member of a Christian denomination, is more they don't include themselves in the chistianism, my friends still there. If you ever know a member of that church would understand me. There are more than 2700 Christian denominations now and no all of them have the same doctrines, so some are more supporting. I'm not going to go deeper on it because i just want to describe a bit the kind of people they are but believe me, I know these friends for around 20 years we love them and what I'm what I'm living is a devil lie so in other words I'm demonized. I'm sure I won't change their minds, more because I was one of them. Just for leaving that religion converts me in an enemy of God. If they still being my "friends" is because they have a hope that one day I will come back to be a member of that church, without that I go to hell, for sure. I think we love them more than they to us.
    Transition is what the word means. For some could take some months for others would take years to fully live as a woman.
    When I start living full time, for sure I will tell them and that day they will disappear from our lives. If not it would be great but is not the topic of this thread that is just to tell an anecdote and no a judgment on my friends or the concept I have for who is a friend,
    Last edited by Devi SM; 11-24-2018 at 10:15 PM.
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Good story, I like it. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

After I split from my ex, my sister came over to help organise my new place and afterwards told me she was worried and I need to get rid of all my ex's stuff, that she found it neatly folded and stored away in the back of the closet. I had a moment of panic and then - oh my ex, yes yes my ex, you're right yes, I'll dump it tomorrow, thanks! (try not to faint from stress).

Reality Check
    I had a similar experience with our closet when my wife's sister visited. She saw all the female clothing and asked "Where's yours?" Well, there were a few men's shirts hanging so I pointed to them. And I said "There and in the closet in the other bedroom."
    Krisi