Thread: Girls weekend roadtrip

Girls weekend roadtrip

Took a roadtrip this weekend with four other cisgender women. The destination was Park City, Kansas. The reason was to see Halestorm, In This Moment, and New Years Day. We left Amarillo on Saturday morning, and I spent the entire weekend dressed. It was amazing!

This was my third time seeing In This Moment, but my first time going to a rock concert as Stef. I live a lot of my life socially as Stefani anyway, but it was still a huge deal for me. It was a large group, men, women, and children. There was alcohol and therefore a need to go to the ladies room. I had no issues. No one batted an eye. We were all attending the Church Of Rock. It was a celebration.

It was a tremendously exciting experience for me. I went with a group of incredibly strong, beautiful, intelligent women, one being one of my best friends, who I go to concerts with to begin with. They accepted me as one of the girls. It filled my heart with joy.

I can't wait for our next trip. Shedding the fear and anxiety of being a crossdresser/trans has been amazing. I live my friends and found a happy medium in my life. I hope to continue with it.

I wish I had better photos of myself, but whatever. It isn't about me, well it is, but it's more than that. It's about being present and living life to the fullest. I've embraced who I am.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    stefanilara.wordpress.com
    A Girl in disguise

You Go Girl.. thanks for sharing your adventure.. sounds like you had an incredible time, you are very lucky to find a group of GG's to hang out with.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

very cool, wishing I had that many girlfriends to take me out
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Love to have gone with you if it was a punk rock show ….lol

I know how you must feel, it is an incredible reaction when you first go out with a group of other girls.

Keep it going.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

How was Halestorm in a Live performance?

My favorite Halestorm song is 'Freak like Me'.

It was amazing. My friend is a huge Halestorm fan and has seen then at least 3 times. It was my second time seeing them, first at the main act. I wanted to see In This Moment. New Years Day also performed. The whole whole was electrifying. I'm so glad I went, and that I went as Me instead of going in boy mode. Can't wait to go again!
    stefanilara.wordpress.com
    A Girl in disguise