Hello ladies,

I am planning during the next month to come out to my girlfriend. We have been together for 6 years. I know I should have told sooner, but my crossdressing popped up a few months before we started dating so I was trying to figure out myself.
Then come the vicious cycle of fear, life (professional) going crazy successively for both of us.
Now everything is perfect, I started my own business as a freelance and everything is running ok. She just got an important and fondamental success in her career.
So, after I procrastinated for a long time, it's time to move in together and move on to the next level.

I read and read all the information I could gather, especially on this forum, and prepare my answers for all the questions that might be asked and the best way to react and handle her emotions.
However, I still have two questions:

1/ Like some of us, my crossdressing was at first driven by some king of fetichism (heels) and getting aroused at the beginning I sometimes "played on my one". I am neither ashamed nor proud about it.
So, since I don't need to do this anymore and I don't need us to play together while dressed, is it really necessary to bring the sexual arousal during the talk ?

2/ My girlfriend is a very talkative person. And I know that she will NEED to talk to someone. I can understand that.
However:
- I don't want her to talk about it with her family, since they all shared their personal stuff, especially with the mother who then share with the rest of the family (it's really boring me and scared me).
- I don't want her to talk about it to one of her girlfriends who is always wanting to give advice (most of the time bad ones), or should I say, tell to people what they have to do (even if her life is far from being perfect).
Should and could I asked my girlfriend to talk about it, if needed, to the person of my choice (I 'me thinking about two of her friends one opened-minded and one more kind and rational)?
She is not fond of psychology and don't see the benefit of talking to a stranger about your feelings. For me, it's the best solution, should I insist on seeing a shrink (her only or together is she want me to join)?

Thanks your in advice for your feedbacks.
Karine.