Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bra wearing

Aspiring Member

Bra wearing

A coupe of weeks ago there was a thread on wearing bras and how long do you wear one without it becoming uncomfortable. Well just for the fun of it I thought I would experiment so for the last 10 days I have worn a bra 24 hours a day, taking off only to shower and changae it, and for a total of 6-8 hours when we had to go out and there was the chance I might be hugged. The longer I wore it the less I noticed I had one on and it never got uncomfortable to the point I wanted to get it off NOW. Just my experience, probably not the same for all. Sherrii

It is easy to wear a well fitted, comfortable bra for a very long time.

There are some bras that I can have on all day and others that get bothersome after a few hours. I do have enough loose flesh to fill a big b/ small c cup and I find that where I bet uncomfortable is under the cups and of course the sweat between the cutlets ( smooths out the cups) and the skin.
    Of course after 12- 13 hrs I can sympathize with the women who can't wait to get home and dress down.

Aspiring Member
    This is the same with anything that you wear that fits well, you soon forget it's there.

It’s easy to wear bras when they’re not actually doing the job they were designed to do lol. Try wearing one for hours when they’re actually transferring the weight of your breasts to your shoulders.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Oh boy another bra thread

My wife always complained about wearing bras and how uncomfortable they are. Finally convinced her to go for a bra fitting like I did. Well finally she did and can't believe the difference. If I buy a bra and it's uncomfortable off to Goodwill it goes. And I also sleep in bralettes and wear a bra daily.

Banned Read only
    Sherri,
    Don't forget the girls who go full time , it still takes a while to get use to being hugged with forms in .

I wear a bra all the time now. I simply need the support. after several years of pumping and herbs.

Going downstairs with no bra leads to a lot of wobbling.

It's not just heavy boob volume, but nipple modesty. My regime has left me "heavy up front", so I do appreciate a good underwire for support, plus cup padding for nipple smoothing.

I remember reading somewhere that between one third and two thirds of women are wearing the wrong bra size, so no wonder why they are keen to get them off at the end of the day.

I wear a sports bra every day: plain if I’m drab; padded if I’m dressed. For me, they’re not uncomfortable at all. I’m a B/C cup, and need some support during the day, otherwise they’re sore by the evening.

Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Oh boy another bra thread
    Well what did you expect? It's been almost two weeks!

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    I’ve never commented on one of these threads so I will chime in.
    I’ve started wearing a bra almost daily and for long periods, yes will sleep in one but no forms. For me it is confortable
    and yes it’s true I don’t have any breast to speak of I could go a long time and not even think about it. I’m not fulltime so
    I don’t know why I wear it but for me it’s just a part of me being me

When at home ,and about 8 hrs a day. I love the hug is the most satisfying garment for me.
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

Bralettes look really cute and comfortable. I've never been SUPER interested in trying bras, but when I inevitably do, it'll be a bralette. XP

Gold Member
    Well I have been wearing a Bra 23 1/2---7 for 6 years now. Only take it off to shower,
    Then replace with new bra for bed time. Yes very comfortable if fitted correctly.
    I enjoy wearing a bra, I get hugged often, and no one ever has noticed.
    Rader

Aspiring Member
    I'm somewhat new at this bra thing (sizes) so please help me out. I measure 38" underneath my nipples, plus 1" over nipples, and 42" with a padded bikini top. Shopping at Walmart I see sizes like L, XL, or XXL, and sometimes numbers. Which XL or ? would fit me? And if a number should I just pick up a 42? B or C?
    Thanks.

Ineke

If it fits well you won't notice it, wear one that is tight, controlling and uncomfortable and you want to get it off straight away.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    U don't mention the important details, Sherii! Like, what size forms u wear and the style of bra!
    Maybe u wore cheesy size 7 forms in a loose, strapped bra? Anyone could wear that set up forever!

I suggest u try again. Wearing 15 or larger size forms in a strapless bra!

( I do bra threads, Tracii! It's the panty fetish threads that make me barf!)
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    LOL Sherry you are a trip !!
    I read bra threads just for the humor of it all.

Reality Check
    A properly fitted bra should not be uncomfortable, especially if it's designed for normal everyday wear and not something designed to push the boobs into an unnatural position.
    Krisi

Banned Read only
    I have to agree with Kristi on this one. I have several perfectly fitting soft cup bras that I could wear 24/7 for weeks without a problem.

And I know what you're going to say about how it's different when the bra is supporting breasts, but my breasts are bigger than a few or my past girlfriends, and they like most GG's could not wait to take off their bra at the end of the day.

Hi Ineke,

Bra sizing should be a very simple thing, but in reality is almost an art.

If you google “bra size calculator”, you’ll get plenty of hits that will give you an idea for bra sizing. But... There are a few different sizing standards used around the world, and this can be an issue if you’re buying online. (You can also google for bra size comparison charts).

But even then, there can be considerable size differences when different manufacturers make the same size bra.

So be prepared to spend some money: either get a professional fitting, or buy a few different sizes and be prepared to throw a few out.

Michelle

I think that Bra sizing (and how to walk like a woman) should be a sticky.
    Last edited by biancabellelover; 11-27-2018 at 04:12 PM.

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    People come in all shapes and sizes, so why wouldn't clothes. One item can vary from one manufacturer to another, so when we as CD'ers are looking for clothing, why would it be easy, because it isn't easy for the women either. I have several comfortable bras that vary from a 36 to 40 band width, then there is the cup size to throw into the mix. It ain't easy being a girl, at least that is what my wife tells me. lol.
    If there is anything that drives me nuts, it is that you find something that fits and then you either can't find it again, or they stopped making it.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

I wear bras as often as possible, and they are rarely uncomfortable. Ironically, my wife can't wait to get out of her bra after a day, I usually can't wait to get into mine!

i think it depends on your size, for me cute bras are fine but sports bra are the most comfy ones