Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bra wearing

Quote Originally Posted by Micki_Finn View Post
    It’s easy to wear bras when they’re not actually doing the job they were designed to do lol. Try wearing one for hours when they’re actually transferring the weight of your breasts to your shoulders.
    Well, for starters, the wieght should be supported by the band. A wide band will support heavy breasts and a narrow those perky teen breasts. The shoulder straps just keep everything in place. Of course, if the straps keep falling off your shoulders, they need to be tighter. Now we have a ballancing act.
    Susann_Gardener

Makes me think wheres my bra gone? oh yes I know leff tit behind!! Lol sorry folks I got carryed away
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    My wife who is 42dd calls her bra her over the shoulder boulder holder

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Reality Check
    My wife, and her mother have used that term.
    Krisi

Aspiring Member
    I've culled my bra collection down to 4 well-fitting bras plus two sports bras. I'm happy wearing them all day because they fit well (at least with forms in them; without they aren't as comfortable, go figure), and like most women, I'm happy to take it off when I go to bed at night (or before my wife gets home... which is most of the time).

I just wore a bra for about 12 hours straight, took 4 hour break, then dressed for bed in a bra and panties and wore the bra all night. Never felt uncomfortable.

Bralettes are really cute. A nice pink or lavender one with some lace at the bottom. How could you resist?

Aspiring Member
    The "over shoulder boulder holder" is an old one. I first heard another kid use that when we were in elementary school in the early 60s, and I bet is older than that too! Sherrii

Platinum Member
    I have no issues with wearing a bra. I do see many women wearing bras that surely have to be uncomfortable. If I notice a woman with the band and straps digging in like she is a pork sausage it must be uncomfortable. I know several women who have had breast reduction surgery because the overly sized breasts did put too much strain on the body. When I do wear a bra I do carry around whatever the weight of my enhancement is any given day. That means what size I fill those water balloons. I conjecture how I carry that weight is different than a woman. My shoulders are bearing the weight while a woman's torso is being pulled down even with the best fitting bra.

When I saw the posts on underdressing I decided to give it a try. Previously I had worn nylon panties sometimes to work. As a retiree I have had plenty of time to run errands underdressed which was a bra, camisole, petti panty, garter girdle with stockings. I did use foam breast enhancements and took them out when in a store. I got zero from the experience. I suppose it was due to the fact that my inner self, i.e., Stephanie was not out those days. It was sort of forcing the situation and not a true calling for the day. I did forget I was wearing women's clothing underneath my jeans and shirt. I did realize it if I had to use the bathroom. I can truly understand why it takes my wife so long to pee after watching a movie down at the multiplex.

When my wife sheds her bra (Got to get if off now!!!!) it's usually an overly warm/hot day where body sweat arises and chaffing may occur at the folds of the skin.

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    A properly fitted bra should not be uncomfortable, especially if it's designed for normal everyday wear and not something designed to push the boobs into an unnatural position.
    Oh, you mean unnatural like all bras do? If you're wearing a bra, then your breasts are already in an 'unnatural' position. Natural means just hanging there. And if they look good just hanging there, and the bra doesn't change the position, then the bra isn't doing anything, anyway.

The bigger the breasts, the more 'unnatural' a position a bra will put them in, and the tighter it will have to be, to support them. Small breasted women sometimes continue to wear the same bra even as they get older and should change to a different size and different type. More than one of my SO's over the years would brag that they still wear the same size as they did years ago....and I could see that it was the WRONG size easily.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

It does become second nature and smply a part of you. I have been out of the country for a month and just got back. The first thing I did was to shower and put a bra on with my forms. I truly missed them and my wife just rolled her eyes at me.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    It's just a bra. Like any item of clothing if it fits right then it's comfy all week long.