Thread: Tomorrow is the big day!

Tomorrow is the big day!

Going to the OB/Gyn/Endo tomorrow! Long early morning drive en femme! Did test drive last month en femme! Any last minute advise would be appreciated!
    A little nervous about this as it is out of my experience range but it is the right direction at this time! Counselor is fully supportive as is my doctor! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Check your email for alternate traveling routes. Good luck on the next step of your journey,

Thanks, Laura! I do not think my route includes Bus 40! I'll just take it easy and get there! Good road trip! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    You are probably on the road by now, but I just wanted to wish you safe travels. You got this!
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

good luck and all the best.

Wow! I just read it the morning when is you appointment so please tell us how was it.
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Lana Mae.
    I hope things are going / went well.
    I know that they will. You've come so far already.
    -Peace
    -Gracie

Sarah: Yes, I left the house at 7 AM! Was a good trip and yes, I got it!
    Lisa: Aw, thanks!
    Vanessaa: My appointment was at 10:30! I left at around 7 AM! After an hour, I stopped and used the ladies' room! I arrived an hour early and it was good that I did: 5-8 pages of paperwork! I saw the doc and he explained everything to me! He started me on low doses of Spironolactone and Estrogen patches, because of my medical history! It can be increased later if need be! He is being cautious! He is very knowledgable and has done over 600 transpersons meds! (Not questioning anyone on this one!) He had me get bloodwork at Lab Corp which is in the same building! I then started toward Burlington, NC to deliver my grandson's birthday present! I played with himawhile and held my grandaughter until she started fussing and handed her to her dad! Note that I stopped at a rest area and removed the wig and forms and put them in their respective boxes! Removed the make up! Before going to my son's house as we have not discussed Lana Mae and the grandchildren! I drove home and went to the drug store and got the Spiro but the insurance company wants prior approval for the patches! Well tomorrow is another day and hope it is as good as today! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!

YAY !!!!! I remember how excited I was, I'm happy for you.

I kept the first empty bottles of spiro and finastride as souvenirs. I am a dork :-)

Aspiring Member
    Congrats Lana Mae and good luck on your journey!

congratulations on your new life , it is so exciting to get your first persciption

Beautiful! Just one comment for my side. Today I went to visit my youngest son. He has a German shepherd that loves me as his dad. I was with my son when he was rescued from shelter. I was used to receive his pawns in my chest but you know, now I was like a woman offering g my side and protecting my chest of his pawns. My daughter in law that doesn't know about my transition yet, look admire and asked me why i didnt hug him as before, I smile and just told her didnt want the dog stain my shirt with dust. Of course now my chest is very sensitive to anything touching it, something that you lana mae will take with joyce but soon will learn to react as wome do protecting their chest.
    Glad you're on HRT, welcome to the club of new sensations. Keep us posted.
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION