Thread: Birthday

Birthday

Today is my birthday, I chose to wait a couple weeks before starting hrt till today. This change means a lot to me. What a better day to make the start to a complete me than on my birthday. Oh and by the way I have had my perscriptions on hand for a few weeks and the old saying " burning s hole in my pocket" is true.

Anne, happy birthday! Congrats on starting HT! I am also starting today! Well, I took the Spiro but have to wait for Prior Approval for the patches! Best wishes on your journey! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Oh that's a perfect day to start the next phase of your life! Best of luck and good wishes for the birthday and always. E.

Congratulations! A true Birthday!

Wow! Happy birthday and birth!....lol I'm now on my seventh month and if you need any help I have fresh memory of that beautiful experience...
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Anne I think that was a great idea to wait a couple of weeks until your birthday. For me starting HRT was a HUGE deal. It felt like - Yeah this is happening - I am really going to do this. It was a big milestone.

Having that first day be the same as your birthday is great !!!

So happy for you as you move forward on your journey.

Happy Birthday and more importantly, Happy Hormones Day. I borrowed a patch from a friend to start on my Birthday a couple of years ago. I then had to wait a couple of weeks to get my insurance company to approve that first month's supply of patches and start those. So, I celebrate Happy Patch Day (PDay) too.

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Anne Elizabeth

That's a great idea to have your birthday and your chrysalis day on the same date!
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

I did the same thing!

Wow. the real you being born...again....I love it. Congrats.

Such a wonderful idea to do it on your birthday! Happy belated birthday!

I’ve heard stories where accepting families will throw a party/birthday party with signage saying “it’s a girl! or “it’s a boy!” So awesome!

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I like the idea, but would have had to wait for another 10 months. My best wishes for a happy belated birthday and a new path in life.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.