Thread: The “Minor Incident” Thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The “Minor Incident” Thread

Hi, Ladies.

Throughout the course of my outings en femme, minor incidents occur that may be worthy of note but do not necessarily warrant the creation of a new thread.

I thought others might have similar experiences and how interesting it would be to combine them all into a single thread.

The incident I have to share happened inside a thrift store. I wanted to see an item that was locked inside a glass case near the checkout counter. I asked the checkout lady if she could call someone to help, as she was busy serving customers. So the lady says to another co-worker some 20 meters away:

“Jenny, can you show something inside the glass case to this...this...”

and at that point she seemed to be at a loss of words as to what to call me. She might’ve panicked a little, as she had clearly not finished her sentence and the silence was getting a little heavy, so I went to her rescue.

“I don’t mind being called a person”, I said. “Person” suits me fine.”

That seemed to diffuse things and life went on, but I think about it from time to time.

I'm curious what anecdotes others might have. Thanks.
    Last edited by Patience; 11-28-2018 at 01:45 PM. Reason: Clarified the reasoning behind the thread.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!