Thread: Transition update: three months into HRT

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Transition update: three months into HRT

Well, I started HRT just over three months ago. All good so far.

Aside from sore/tender nipples, nothing bad to report.

Good changes:

Bust measurement seems to have increased by 1/2” to 1” from day 1 measured value. The lower value was measuring immediately after removing my bra and forms, so they were a bit squished. The higher value is right after I got up in the morning.

Need to shave torso reduced from daily to every three days.
    Need to shave arms and legs reduced from every 2 to 3 days to every 5 to 7 days.

Shoe size seems to have reduced slightly. Size 11 shoes that fit well before are now a bit loose. Possibly from a reduction in body fat in the feet.

Feels like my cheekbones are getting a bit more body fat, feminizing my face a bit more.

Generally feel very happy and contented. Though I have noted I start crying a bit more easily at emotional moments. Nothing worrisome. I feel very calm and confident out in public.

One of the nurses I saw today said I looked really great, and she could hardly believe I had only been on HRT for three months.

Doctor, who I saw today, agrees all is going well, and he just increased my Estradiol dosage. He also said in my checkup today that next year I’ll get my first mammogram!
    Last edited by Ceera; 11-29-2018 at 06:16 PM.