It may not be a pleasant subject having to see solicitors about separation/divorce but I did have an amusing few minutes at my last consulation .

My first went well , the guy I saw was on the ball , he had dealt with cases before where TG issues were involved , he advised me of the possible best route .
Yesterday I saw a petit young lady , she took brief notes but appeared to be stuck on asking all the right questions with a TG client , eventually she started taking notes . She started with my personal details , obviously the discussion of names and gender came up again, ( I'm so glad I stuck to using the femme version of my male name , it is going to simplify things in the future .) then she said can I ask your age , I smiled and said NO ! she knew I was pulling her leg, so she continued, " let me work it out from your date of birth ", so I gave her it . I must admit sitting opposite her even dolled up I felt like a museum piece !

She then proceeded with finances and debts , I told her there were none and we had split 50-50. So she continued by asking if my wife had any claims to anything , I replied , "no none of the dresses will be going back they're all mine now ! " she burst out laughing at that reply and blushed slightly , obvioulsy not the answer she expected !

I have to admit the thought of all this is hitting home , I had several jobs to do around the town but just couldn't concentrate , all I did was buy a birthday card for my grandson and headed home .