Thread: Keen Eye Of Females

Banned Read only

Keen Eye Of Females

I was walking in the mall yesterday with Christmas shoppers wearing long boot cut dark blue tight girl jeans and black 2 & 1/2" black boots with a fairly pointed toe, common in women's shoes. As I approached a man and woman walking towards me I noticed the woman's keen eye quickly glancing down and focusing on my boots, they were black, mostly covered by the flare of the jeans yet her feminine eye for women's clothing clocked me wearing women's boots. It happened with another woman also but I blended with hundreds of others. Five minutes later she probially forgot about it and maybe thought it was cowboy boots. This has happened to me before in stores and the mall. One SA complimented me and was drawn to me and really wanted to talk to me. She liked me wearing girl clothes. Little did the woman that clocked me know under the booties were nylons plus I was wearing panties, bra, forms and girl tee. Pretty sure she wouldn't have cared and I enjoyed dressed and out as the female inside. Just thought it would be something to share, it works for me.....you try it too.
    Last edited by deebra; 12-01-2018 at 10:13 AM. Reason: Forgot

Banned Read only
    Deebra,
    I never really give it a thought anymore , just this morning got made up, brushed my wig through ,I pulled on my slim fit jeans tucked them in my black heeled boots , dug out one of my nice multi coloured winter sweaters and headed off to the supermarket . I noticed other GGs had done much the same thing possibly more in flat boots rather than heeled but mine are about 2.5 " which looks OK , it was great to be one of the girls out shopping . I can't say I wasn't giving much thought to their underwear as I'm sure they weren't about mine .
    Last edited by Teresa; 12-02-2018 at 05:03 AM.

For me today, it wasn't my boots but my sweater. I was totally dressed, although blending with sweater, jeans and flat heeled boots. A female sales associate commented that my sweater was gorgeous. I thanked her and smiled. It's always nice.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm continually amazed by your interest in, and imagination about what other people think, deebra!

I dress for me, not for others. And, I go out looking as fem as I can. No one who sees me ever "wonders" if I'm wearing women's things!

That's good because I like the fem way I look!
    Bad, because at vanilla venues I get a lot of flack!

But, in the countless times I've been out, complimented, harassed, hooted, and laffed at? I've never once wondered if anyone was thinking about my undergarments!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I have had similar experiences when androgynous, I just carry on regardless.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    Stevie,
    Were you wearing forms to show a woman's chest and the projection? Were your jeans tucked in your boots and tight to make you feminine looking with a flat front? Big difference this verses wearing loose jeans, no forms and covering low heel boots with boot leg jeans. Would like to hear back.

doc,
    No one that ever sees you wonders if you are wearing women's things, then please explain vanilla, harassed, hooted, laffed; wouldn't this say you were clocked? I do care how I am perceived either male or female, I want to look good, not freaky. Isn't how others see me a great way to find out?

Can you say Fashion?

Yes women do notice. As I have said before, I have received comments starting with “you always wear…..”

Are women's eyes really more keen, or just more likely to recognize feminine clothing and remark on it when they see it?
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Silver Member
    I believe that women, in general, are more observant than men. They are more fashion conscious. Generally, men could care less about what other men (not CDs) are wearing.

I was recently wearing women’s jeans and booties while taking my wife to a medical appointment. I got engaged in a conversation with 2 other couples in the room and while there were a couple of glances at my booties (jeans over the top) nothing was ever said and the gentleman across from me kept asking me questions about my profession. I’ve had several other interactions wearing boots under my female jeans and all have encouraged me to do it more!

Since you asked... I was wearing skinny jeans and my boots were not tucked into my pants. I never tuck my pants into low heel boots. It's hard to show off a woman's chest when you're wearing a winter jacket because it was -10C outside but the jacket was open. I hope this passes your test! BTW, I dress for me not others.

I dress as a male when i go out but still find myself being constantly looked at by men and women. Its really weird. It only started happening since i started HRT (almost 2 months in) even though i have had barely any changes and still present as male.

I have the keen eye of the brassiered CD!

I always make sure that my bra is properly adjusted, perhaps tastefully visible etc., but always pert and presentable.

But I see so many female horror stories, black bras under sheer white tops, back bands riding up due to bad mis-sizing, twisted straps, and worst of all, dropped bra straps.

How a woman can stand to wear both straps down on her shoulders, I just can't understand. I could offer a blouse removal and strap tightening service!

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Patience View Post
    Are women's eyes really more keen, or just more likely to recognize feminine clothing and remark on it when they see it?
    Women's eyes are keen when it comes to fashion. Men are raised to look for different things. Personally, I notice everything, I think that this came from being raised to pay attention to detail. I remember as a child my dad and I being in constant awareness to who could spot any wild game first. I never missed a thing, it was just a competitive game between my Dad and I. A CD'er might be looking at the clothes and wonder how they might look in the same outfit, and the guy is looking at the curves and legs!
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!