Thread: Do you think most guys growing up got curious and tried on Girls/women's Clothes ?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Do you think most guys growing up got curious and tried on Girls/women's Clothes ?

I know of lots of guys who ended up in Girls clothes and I often wonder how it affected them ? Did they just get a good laugh or like many of us did they get hooked ? Of course I don't know how many tried things on on their own ?

At around 9 a friend of mine and I dared each other to put on my sisters ballet tutu and slippers. We were dancing around in them till we were caught by our laughing baby sitter ! Did my friend ever wear girls things again for fun ?

For losing at the card game pig in Junior high, 2 of the boys in my neighborhood had to run around the block in my sisters cute tennis dresses with ruffle butt panties on over there briefs. Did wearing the cute outfits and embarrassment have any long term affect ?

At my all boys boarding school boys had to play the girls parts and ended up dressed by our male teachers wifes in full ladies gear ! Panty girdles, bras, slips, stocking, LOL the works. They became very good at walking in heels ! This had to have some affect on them don't you think ?

Your thoughts and stories, please
    Last edited by Robbiegirl; 12-01-2018 at 11:34 AM.