Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do you think most guys growing up got curious and tried on Girls/women's Clothes ?

Personally, I think the majority of thoughtful heterosexual men would like cross-dressing if they tried it. Especially if they looked better in women's stuff than in their normal clobber.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniRock View Post
    Personally, I think the majority of thoughtful heterosexual men would like cross-dressing if they tried it. Especially if they looked better in women's stuff than in their normal clobber.
    That is probably true but getting them to do it and not worry about what the guys in his group would say.The real trick is to get the whole group to do it together and not 'just for a few min or hours, no they would have to do it for a whole week. Like them losing a bet about their favorite sport team win or losing.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbiegirl View Post
    Do you think most guys growing up got curious and tried on Girls/women's Clothes ?
    No, I don't think so at all.

I personally think you are wrong. Why? because most men are fearful to admit that they tried them on at any age because of what the macho crown would do to them. Even thought many of them had also tried on some attire. Once you break the ban on talking about in the small group you will find out the truth. Then we start with the "one ups-man-ship" contest. "I did it better than you did" followed with what they did.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

I think that Leslie is right. Whatever the polling numbers show, you can probably tack on at least an extra 15% because so many guys will never admit it.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniRock View Post
    I'm not picking on MiniRock here, I'm just using this as an example, but, to me, this thread is just another of those that pop up here that are all about how we'd like the world to be, not how it really is.

If most men cross dressed and most men would like it, then there'd be a lot more than 1% of the population, which seems to be the generally accepted figure of the population as a whole, who do it.

Apart from anything else, to me, the question posed by the op is defeated by the maths.

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Inded Charlotte you are correct, men are pretty good at figuring out what they enjoy and then doing it as much as possible. The question posed by the OP can't be answered, it can only be guessed at which is a pretty pointless exercise if you ask me. All the answers are guesses and all no doubt essentially wrong.