Thread: The real hair club

Aspiring Member

The real hair club

You read a lot on here about wigs and the reason is quite understandable, but who else here is a lucky member of the 'Own Hair Club"?

Me, I couldn't wear a wig even if I wanted to, and yes, I've watched those YouTube videos of how to wear a wig with long hair. Me, if I did that I die of heat stroke

Real hair here (though most of my photos here are with a wig), I'm going to 'doll up' a little later and will be trying to do my own hair (simply, amateurishly), I'll post the photo(s) when I do

I was until I was about 53. Not anymore.

I have my real hair. Just below my shoulders.

Nope, not me any longer. All I have of long beautiful hair are memories from my teens. My hairline is on a long, slow march towards the back of my head.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    There was a book written in the 50's for young single men called 'How To Make Friends and Influence People'. Can't remember the chapter on rubbing it in about not suffering any hair loss.

The hair you see in my avatar is my own hair. I've been lucky and haven't needed a wig for years.

Just posted photos now that I've gotten dolled up. My hair is mostly grey and is in that awkward stage that has lasted for the last forty-something years. I like my wig most 'dolling up' days, but just felt like going simple today.

I'm in the Bruce Willis Hair club.

Eemz, if Bruce can rock a (male) long hair wig in his Bruno film, you can rock the female wig! Oh wait … you already do!
    Last edited by Macey; 12-01-2018 at 05:21 PM.

Banned Read only
    My paternal grandmother died at age 82 with her own jet black hair, and, I do mean her own, and, not from a bottle. Her oldest son, my father's brother, also died at age 82 with his own jet black full head of hair. I unfortunately inherited my paternal grandfather's genes. All I have left of that is pictures of blond wavy hair. Male pattern baldness....grrr.

Stephanie, look at the bright side … I imagine that blonde hair makes for less beard shadow!

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    I'm lucky enough that I do grow my hair out from time to time. I enjoy it when it's long complete with grey. It ooks smarter in drab when short though, so mostly it is short.

Just past my shoulders.

Yes, I am lucky to still have all my hair - it is just long enough to reach my shoulders.

Still mine but thinning and only my hairdresser knows how much grey.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

I have enough real hair to do a pixie cut.

I grow it longer just before I go on holidays.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I’m joining this club soon... my hair is about 1/4 of the way down my back. I have too much of a widows peak to go without bangs so I ordered a bangs extension. Next I’m gonna take it to a salon and get a full women’s cut to match it. I wear a man bun daily so I never present as male with my hot down, which is my secret plan to get away with all this in my daily life.

As a teenager I grew my hair out to be like Kurt Cobain and I also started dressing at that time. Then 20 years of a buzz cut. I have been growing it out now for 11 months now and is around my lips. Can't wait for it to be past my chin.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Just recently got my hair long enough to be and look comfortable with going out without a wig. Still do the wig thing though

My hair is thick and my wife says it is thick like my head, not sure what she means.
    Crissy

Banned Read only
    Lifetime member of the real hair club, although not as long as back in the day but still enough to not have to wear a wig.

Here's a picture of me when I really had long hair.

hair.jpg

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Cut about 7 inches off mine and its still about mid back.
    Had to get rid of some split ends and do a hot oil treatment.

My hair is past my shoulders. I go to the salon every few months and get it colored. I braid it into pigtails for outdoor activities like camping and boating.

I am 58 and still have most of my hair. Now, it's about half way down my back. I have not had a cut in over 3 years. It is gray but my wife does not want me to color it at this time. Let it grow, let it grow, let it grow :-)