Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: connecting with other gay male crossdressers

I am a Crossdresser, and have dated males exclusively for many years, and I have sex with the ones who are interesting. attentive and attractive. But, I don't think of myself as "Gay." I have lots of Gay friends, and their viewpoint about gender orientation, sexual preferences, and what is attractive about men are mostly quite different from mine.

Quote Originally Posted by StarrOfDelite View Post
    I am a Crossdresser, and have dated males exclusively for many years, and I have sex with the ones who are interesting. attentive and attractive. But, I don't think of myself as "Gay." I have lots of Gay friends, and their viewpoint about gender orientation, sexual preferences, and what is attractive about men are mostly quite different from mine.
    If you're having sex with men and you're a male, then you're having gay sex. That might be a sign that you're gay.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Most of my gay male friends don't get/ understand CDing or the trans thing.
    They certainly aren't into having a partner that crossdresses because they aren't into women.
    I'd love to know and have some cross-dressing friends, gay, strait doesn't matter. I might learn something.

We can see that many men have homosexual feelings and experiences but do not want to e classified as gay or even bi. We could settle for 'mostly straight' but for the historical antagonism and fear of gay men- which only reflects the hidden latency in most of us. I think the arguments here happen because we leave out adjectives- as in "I'm not 'totally" gay" , or "really/firmly/definitely...gay, or enjoying being gay". Put more succinctly- " I am in the mainstream!!!!- Don't isolate and hate me" .

Of course, anyone who actually knows a gay man [i.e. accepted he is gay] knows that he is just a normal person, but psychologically oriented towards men rather than women romantically. A minority of such self declared gay men will also be bi or occasionally enjoy/wonder about exploring sex with women.
    We are all beautiful...!

Hi Maya!!! Gay Crossdresser from New York! My Gender Identity and Sexuality are two seperate things. I personally don't believe in labels, but I would consider myself a gender queer pansexual. Publicly because of said labels I identify as a Gay Male. It took me a long time to come to the realization that I wasn't attracted to women, but that I wanted to look, dress, and act like them. Most of my time is in male mode, and only 2 or 3 people know I crossdress. To the guy's I've dated, I've told them I occasionally did drag, but haven't been in a serious enough relationship to just tell it like it is. I find men extremely attractive, but mainly more feminine guys. I guess it's just something about femininity that fullfills me.

There are times (and Lord knows there are so many!) that I think of becoming involved with a Significant Other to live with. I am now divorced, but a relationship with him/her who cares for a sweet girl like me would be ever so fine.
    It is so difficult to find this, but I know I will keep looking!
    Roxanne Lanyon
    As Sweet As I Can Ever Be

Banned Read only
    I did have an experience with a man but it wasn't very enjoyable, but it wasn't enfemme. I would try again to see if I really enjoyed it. It's really confusing, i'm not attracted to men but i'm attracted to the man parts.

Bi sexual. I love men, I love women, I love being the man with a woman and I love being the woman with another man. Simple right! I’ve even acted and dressed as a woman with another woman. So if we are “name calling” I’m gay straight and lesbian.

Labels ar silly, get my point. Do what you want with who ever you want and enjoy. Life’s short.