Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: connecting with other gay male crossdressers

I would consider myself straight. However I am very curious.
    hugs and more hugs

Rhandi

I would be open to spending time with another CD, not necessarily a man. Not sure where that puts me on the spectrum!

I'm not gay but I can see where you could entice someone to become gay

I am gay and a crossdresser. Unfortunately the boyfriend broke up with me because he could not get past this.
    Amanda

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Most of my gay male friends don't get/ understand CDing or the trans thing.
    They certainly aren't into having a partner that crossdresses because they aren't into women.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 04-19-2019 at 08:26 PM.

I, too, fall into the "confused?" category. I would be quite interested in a feminine partner, or even friend. I would be such a sweet, gentle and caring "gurl."
    Roxanne Lanyon
    As Sweet As I Can Ever Be

While I am not gay, after reviewing your pics on Flickr, it's probably something I should consider.

I consider myself a bisexual cross dresser. I do favor the idea of being with a man while dressed over a woman so maybe more gay than bi. It just make me feel more feminine thinking about being with another man. Would love to try it if there are any takers out there in INDIANA. Hugs. Amber

Quote Originally Posted by Donna St. Marten View Post
    While I am not gay, after reviewing your pics on Flickr, it's probably something I should consider.
    Should I be honored?
    Your Roxanne Lanyon

I think this apply
    To Crossdressers. in general.
    I know I personally would like to communicate
    and be friends with others in the CD
    Community , but there is a great amount of fear and uneasiness. .
    Some of it on my part , that causes us to pull back

JAS

I'm gay, but I'm also asexual... so I'm more homoromatic. But, I don't let that stop me from getting along with anybody!

Always been bi but as I age find myself being more gay and less interested in gf

I think I'm gay as I'm only turned on by transgender and crossdressers but have to be very feminine looking. I haven't acted on it yet but the day will come

I'm still trying to figure it out lol. I'm married, very attracted to women and I'm generally not attracted to men. But when I'm dressed and love how girly i look and feel, I'd much rather have the attention of a man, and yes I've been with a couple

I like men in everyway all i think about is men

Michelle, Next time tell us how you really feel. JK
    Crissy

If you would have asked me a week ago, Hetro for sure. But after a few experiences while dressed over the week, I think I have to say Bi instead. 💋

New Member Read only
    I must say as time goes on and getting serious about my cding more and more turned on by men.always thought i was bi but thinking gay.would love to explore more and see what happens. Tried talking to a few close friends and they all said it would come as no surprise to them. Scary but exciting at the sametime.

I'm still here, still gay, still dressing, and still married to a guy who isn't interested in me as a girl. But I'm also OK with all that... being true to myself and open about who I am is such a relief! Hugs to you Maya!!

Platinum Member
    Hi Maya , Your picture album shows a very beautiful young lady. >Orchid ...+..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Amber Love... Hoosier here and Bi!

I just do not even try to "categorize" what I am. As Roxanne Lanyon, if she attracts me, I will want to be with her/him. Having a partner who loves me, and understands me, is all that I would ever need. He or she, just to be in their arms, and cared for, is all that I need. CD? Gay? Loved (YES!)

I don't consider myself gay, I like women. I'm married. But...I'm definitely bisexual! I would actually prefer getting some from a man while dressed. I have no desire to be with a man when I'm NOT dressed, so I can't be gay. Not that it matters anyway, nothing wrong with anyone's sexuality. Plus, most gays have no interest in crossdressing unless they are 'drag queens' and dress just to perform female impersonations, they have no desire to have sex while dress in women's clothes, nor do gays desire to be with a crossdresser...if they wanted to be with someone wearing a skirt, they wouldn't be gay now, would they? There ARE ALWAYS exceptions to the rules of course, I once had a lover who was gay but was ok with me being dressed...but it ended after a while because he found a partner who was gay and didn't wear a skirt and pantyhose. Shame too...it's hard to find a regular thing these days, especially since our wonderful intrusive government shut down Craigslist personals section.

It's ok to be whatever you are, as long as you're honest with yourself and don't hold back in your exploration of finding your true self. I say to ANYONE who's even considering the experience, don't live with the regret of not knowing how good life might have been! If you don't like it, you'll know, and you can go back to life as you know it. At least try it once, be the woman you want to be just once...and I can promise you, you'll wish you had done so much sooner. Catch life before it passes you by!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Roxanne Lanyon View Post
    I just do not even try to "categorize" what I am. As Roxanne Lanyon, if she attracts me, I will want to be with her/him. Having a partner who loves me, and understands me, is all that I would ever need. He or she, just to be in their arms, and cared for, is all that I need. CD? Gay? Loved (YES!)
    You'd only be 'gay' if you have sex with men only, and AS a man. If you have sex with men (even exclusively) while in a female persona, you're bisexual. When you're dressed as a woman, you are not a man emotionally, so I would not consider you to be gay, and chances are, the man you would be with would also not be gay, as gay men tend NOT to be sexually attracted to someone looking like a woman.
    Last edited by char GG; 04-29-2019 at 04:04 AM. Reason: bordering on too graphic

Hi maya,

I looked at your flickr page. You look really beautiful, I would go on a date with you as you're appear as a woman.
    I'm a CD myself but consider myself straight, however I love women.

Unfortunately I'm in Germany

Oh Girls,
    Let me throw my hat into the ring too! I think I could be a wonderful date for a gentle man. I would surely try to be! He would be ever so pleased, I hope!
    Roxanne Lanyon "A Girl's Heart Lives Within My Blouse"