Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Women's jeans in drab

Women's jeans in drab

There's been a few threads recently about members who go out wearing what are obviously women's jeans.

I have one pair of femme jeans and they're cut such that if I don't tuck when wearing them then things can get a little squished if you know what I mean. There's not the space for the man bits.

So do those who wear femme jeans in androgynous mode go tucked or just squeeze things in?

EDIT;

As ever threads drift off message and many of the later replies are just telling which brand of jeans or how many pairs someone owns and not answering the question. So can I respectfully remind folks that I asked; do those who wear femme jeans in androgynous mode go tucked or just squeeze things in
    Last edited by Helen_Highwater; 12-14-2018 at 11:49 AM.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Squeeze in. If I'm not careful, it can 'enhance' that area a bit … either way, with the rest of me in my man disguise, no one notices. Curious thought - 100 years ago women would still get arrested in some states for wearing trousers. Is this a 'double-cross'? Wearing 'girl' jeans which has become an accepted form of crossdressing in the first place?

As someone said before - it's like a cheap hotel, no ballroom.

But seriously. No, I don't have any problem. I'm wearing women's jeans right now. Though it does depend a bit on the cut - I tend to buy "straight" (iconically) rather than "skinny" cut. Perhaps that reflects badly on my ... equipment ... but not ttbomk. Though I have not researched the topic widely lol

I agree with Macey that it can "enhance" the area if it's too tight which may or may not be a bad thing.

Just squeeze in, I wear size 12 (US femme jeans) Gloria Vanderbilt or Lee.
    Have a dozen or so jeans and if not in jeans, shorts femme size 12, Belk - Kim Rogers
    Androgynous every day

Aspiring Member
    Helen, I don't find any problem with it, perhaps if you were to try a differnt brand or possibly a larger size? My jeans, and I'm not a fashionista, are all from Sainsbury's TU range, mostly straight though I do have one skinny pair too. Actually, and this must have something to do with the way that I'm constructed, I find that the ladies jeans fit far better and more comfortably than any of my (now no longer worn) men's jeans.

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Tucking and squeezing sounds uncomforatble to me and going about androgenous is being who I comforatably am so being uncomfortable is not an option. Super skinny jeans and leggings is all I wear for the everyday, the "man bits" showing are what tunics and long-line tops/jumpers were invented for. I always have a shirt/hoody/jumper/tunic or similar on that covers to just below the bum cheeks or thereabouts. Problem solved, comfort and femininity all in one .

Cahrlotte - it's the elastane. There is a LOT more of it in women's jeans, especially the skinnies, super skinnies and jeggings. Stretchy is comfortable .
    Last edited by DaisyLawrence; 12-13-2018 at 05:59 AM.

Never really thought about it I alwaysgo for a neat front, not keen on bulges any time.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I have one pair and they fit ok. They are good at the waist and length but are a bit bulky in the hips. Haven’t been squeezed where it hurts. But what’s up with sewing the front pockets closed? I didnt know that was a thing until my wife told me a lot of women’s jeans are like that. Maybe that’s why women never have a pocket knife when they need one.

I wear my skinny fem jeans out&about most of the time now and i am mindful that they emphasise more at the front. I just squeeze into them, altho admittedly it's not that much of a squeeze.
    As i am not fully en-femme it's less of an issue, but i'm sure people don't wanna see that kind of thing anyway. (I wouldn't want to put people off their coffee.)
    Like Daisy, i wear slightly longer tops or coat to cover any issues there. I had a few half-hearted tries at tucking and quickly gave it up as not for me.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Never had that problem wearing womens jeans.

Banned Read only
    Helen, What Divina said applies to me word for word. Love soft boot cut tight girl jeans. I tuck, pull on a thong or bikini panty and adjust for that flat front. As I pull on my size 12's it feels oh so feminine, I love the tightness and no male bulge, love the flat front womanly look, love how they feel on. Also love how the back shapes my butt in a feminine way. Prefer a thong, wearing both (thong & jeans) makes me feel feminine, just love that feeling. The fog makes me wear a bra with small forms also. If want to feel loose and comfortable I put the bits down the left leg, wear this way at home, but have to have the thong when out and about. I really do love dressing this way and feeling girly. And I might add "long" jeans cover booties and heels. Not sure winning the Lottery would make me feel any better.

Banned Read only
    Helen,
    I don't mix it , drab is drab and femme is femme !
    I bought a pair of male jeans just for the jobs I need to do in male mode but I always tuck in female jeans , as you say there isn't much breathing space . My Matalan slim fit and boot cut jeans fit very well and are comfortable but tucking is trickier than a normal skirt or dress. That's why when I've been out in the town in jeans I find it more comfortable to slip on a skirt when I return .

Unlike Daisy I need to have a flat front because I'm not keen on tunic tops , I usually wear a tight Tshirt tucked inside my jeans , I won't go into raptures like Deebra but I do enjoy the look which is something I never expected . I must admit I do love my femme Tshirts .

The question is possibly more appropriate depending on the style of shorts you wear .
    Last edited by Teresa; 12-13-2018 at 08:36 AM.

I squeeze into them, sometimes tuck sometimes not no problem..
    As many as 43 percent of all people with gender dysphoria attempt suicide in their lives. dont let yourself become part of that very tragic statistic.
    Balance-Dignity-Acceptance-Responsibility-

I do love them so, Traci. It is the most alluring thing I could ever own! So sweet!
    Roxanne, In A Girl's heart
    As Sweet As I Can Ever Be

Banned Read only
    I wear women's jeans every day, have been for well over a decade and a simple tuck held with ordinary panties is all I need.

Banned Read only
    No tucking for me ever. Regardless of what female item I am wearing. But then, I m not trying to "pass" as a woman.

The questions and answers over many years here (concerning female jeans) offer ample proof. Very few members here understand the most basic concept. Female jeans are designed for FEmale bodies. This means that your average CDer is simply not going to find a pair that "fits perfectly" by trying on 4 or 5 different brands in one store or ten stores. Simply ain't gonna happen unless they are extraordinarily lucky. Based on my experience, I would say trying on at least a dozen brands is the absolute minimum. Some brands can have significant differences in fabric, stretch and dimensions year to year in the exact same jean.

Quite simply, JEANS MUST BE TRIED ON to find a pair that fits well and sizes ARE meaningless. Many manufacturers will use false sizing because it sells more jeans if the size # is smaller.

Further proof can be found in the P&V gallery which tells the real story plain and simple. No gold star threads with multiple thousands of views and multiple hundreds of responses featuring jeans. It takes some serious time and effort to find well fitting jeans. One's local thrift store makes this a walk in the park. At the very least, it will allow most Humans of either sex to find 2 or 3 brands of jeans likely to fit best. Further benefits of "used" jeans include probably being softer, already shrunk to what size they will ultimately be and what color they will be.

If there is a bigger No Brainer for any MtF crossdresser, I can't imagine what it would be?

Some brands, depending on cut of course will offer way more room in the crotch than other brands. I simply use several different varieties of underwear to control display of the boys or a top/shirt/jacket of some type left out untucked.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte7 View Post
    Helen, I don't find any problem with it, perhaps if you were to try a differnt brand or possibly a larger size?
    Charlotte,

I'm not one for opting for androgynous dressing, I'm a binary in that respect. Either drab or fully enfemme. I can see why others do it and more power to them. I just wondered with the current trends for jeans to fit such that they show off a GG's figure to the greatest extent then I could see how not having that bit of extra room found in male jeans could be an issue. I suppose that unless you wear hip and butt pads while in androgynous mode then that lack of extra padding GG's carry naturally frees up a bit of extra wriggle room to accommodate "other" things.

I can also see that if you go enfemme and while doing so you tuck then it would be a more natural thing to do in androgynous mode. Hence those that don't, don't.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I could tell from your post u don't tuck, Helen. If u did? You'd sport a female like flat front even in the titest women's skinny jeans!

I don't wear them daily because then u have to carry a purse, too. Their pockets r a joke!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Reading the thread about wearing heels while in guy mode and then this one, got me thinking why was the question “what is the point?” warranted for that thread by a couple folks and not for this one?

Wildaboutheels has excellent advice above.

I rarely notice any difference in the crotch area between men's and women's jeans. Guess I'm not big enough there to matter. I tuck if I want a totally flat front, but it's not uncomfortable if I don't. I did buy some one time without trying them on that were cut so low that they would have been a problem in [I]certain situations.[I]

False sizing is such a thing in all women's clothes! Back when I was really skinny (seems SO long ago!) I was a legitimate size 4 in jeans. I found a pair of 2's that were every bit as big as the 4's. I bought them, of course, just because it fed my ego to "be" a size 2, even if it was cheating. Same with bras. When I wore a bra all day every day I was only really an A cup, and that might be generous. I found a bra that was a C cup. Stretchy enough that it appeared to fit my little boobs. The marketing ploy worked, of course. I bought it and wore it more frequently than anything else! I knew I was fooling myself, but still gave in to it.

I tuck all the time (except at night while sleeping), so if I have women's jeans on, it's not an issue.
    Most of my jeans are size 4 with a few size 6s. Like all women's clothing, you have to try them on to see how they fit. I think the sizing variation is partly the fact that they do vary from manufacturer to manufacturer. Women have been complaining about that as long as I can remember. I think that another issue is the fact that women's clothes are intended to fit well so any variation is more noticeable. Men's clothes are generally baggy and loose fitting in comparison, so variations are not noticed as easily.
    I love the elastic material in women's jeans. It helps them fit to the body well.
    I agree so much with Sherry's comment (*18) about the unusable pockets. You need to carry a purse with women's jeans. In men's jeans, you just stuff it all into those baggy pockets. That's why the pockets are often sewn shut. Women's pockets are not there for use, but just there for appearance. If they are sewn shut, they don't gap open as the material wears and stretches with time.

All the jeans I own (except for 2 pair for yard work) are women's and I always tuck. They just fit better that way, and look better too.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Now, I wear all the time womens' jeans. Of course they are tight there even could be relaxed. I'm on HRT and things down there had shrink a bit. After tucking 24/7 for more than 3 years, twins are used to "live" inside. That's what I said 24/7 because the rest I'm I used to accommodate, tuck without a gaf.
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Tuesday I went out under dressed.. panties, bra and women's cut jeans. After a while you forget what you're wearing under there... feels wonderful really. No one really notices the jeans.. cold out so no one even sees I'm in bra under my jacket. I was in Costco looking at another pair of jeans... I was wearing Gloria Vanderbilt something size 12 but they did feel a little looser than when I bought them almost a year ago. I have lost some waist and weight since then. Most of my clothes are size 12 -14 depending. I picked up a pair of Gloria Vanderbilt skinny curvy jeans. Figure, snug on the leg but a little bigger in the butt? I bought a size 10... crossing my fingers. They fit... a little tight in the calves but perfect everywhere else. Not androgynous enough to wear in public but great around the house where I dress 99% of the time.

So, women's jeans.. yes. They look, fit and feel completely different from man jeans.. not as fem as a skirt but still fits the bill.

Like others, all I wear are women's jeans and have for some time now. Love the stretch and comfort. For the first time in my life, I have jeans that stay up without a belt, at least for several pairs. They are a little snug around the waist and comfortable. I don't believe you will see many women wearing a belt with their jeans. I always had to wear a belt with my men's jeans. As for tucking or not, mostly not, but it doesn't make much difference. I must not be well endowed in that area I guess. I have mostly straight legs and some bootcut and some slight flares. I also have a few skinny jeans, but that wife says those look ridiculous on me, and maybe she is right. Not sure some guy in his 60's needs skinny jeans.

Yep, the pockets suck on many of the women's jeans, but not all. I like to either use my coat pockets now in the winter, or carry a purse in guy mode.
    I just want to be pretty once in a while