This will be my 15th week on estrogen without T blockers. My doctor said that she has better results with her patients by doing weekly injections of estrogen without the blockers. Is anyone else on estrogen only? I’m 30 years old and here is my results so far.

I’ve had some boob growth with tenderness and budding. To the point where my nipples have started growing in size and it’s obvious even in loose fitting shirts. I’m still in the closest so I am using band aids to hide the constant RT. I have tried pasties and they don’t stay on. And every form of sports bra I have tried still looks like I am wearing a bra. The bandaids work well but cause skin irritation. Does anyone know of a sports bra that doesn’t show obvious lines or is that a pipe dream?

My emotions are flooded all over the place. I cry at everything and anything that is happy or sad. I can definitely feel a more relaxing calmness in my emotions that I have never experienced before. HT definitely helps mentally with my gender dysphoria. It is wonderful to feel like I have the right hormones flowing throughout my body.

Shaving my body hair is almost weekly instead of every day or every other day. My stomach and chest is hardly growing any hair which used to get a lot. I only have to use an epilator on randoms now. My leg and arm hair grows very slow now and seems to be thinning out.

I’ve lost 95% of sexual erges and crave more emotional bonding and cuddling more than ever before. I rather get in jammies and watch a good chick flick cuddled up to the SO.

I was skeptic about taking injections without blockers because I’ve heard you need both. Has anyone else started out only on estrogen and also have had positive results as well? Also on my other question, what is the best way to hide the obvious nipple RT?