Thread: Now where did that item go?

Now where did that item go?

For the past 3 days I was looking for my number 8 forms. I found them. They were under the bed blanket. I had to go out of town and had slid them there to be out of sight in case someone not in the know came in the house. Then while packing I had placed a pair of suitcases on the bed to shift some stuff from the smaller one to a larger one. I then just left the smaller one on the bed while I was gone.
    Have any of you ever misplaced something that you knew you had and wanted to use but couldn't find?
    Let's hear your stories of lost and founds
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Oh yes, and with alarming frequency. It's to the point where when putting something infrequently used away, I'll sarcastically say to my wife "there, now I've put this where I know I'll never, ever forget where it is." I'd claim the condition is age related, but that would be a lie. I've always been this way!

Clouple months ago, the day after a big shopping spree en femme, I couldn't find my wallet anywhere. I was more than 50% sure I didn't lose it, but it was in none of the usual places, including the pockets of the women's cargo pants I had worn the day before. Although I always carried a purse when going out in a skirt or dress,I didn t think I needed a purse if I was wearing pants with pockets - big mistake. The pockets were big but unreliable and things fell out of them too frequently for comfort.

I checked my account activity online for the next few days and nothing. No purchases were attempted since my last transaction. I went to my bank to get a temporary ATM card, so I could have access to money, but didn’t cancel any credit cards. I started to use my old IDs as a temporary backup. I expected it to turn up sooner or later. Knowing that I had the wallet but not knowing where it was made me a little anxious, but I soldiered on.

It was only the following week that I found the darn thing under my car seat. It was a big relief. I got so mad at my pants that I started the thread Irritating Aspects of Female Clothing . Now, when I go out en femme, I always put my stuff in a purse. No pockets for me, thank you very much.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

I do it with panties.... sometimes I want a specific pair and when I go look for that pair they absolutely cannot be found so I end up with a different pair. So the next time I want a different pair I find the ones I wanted initially....
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

Usually with my many jewelry items. Tend to take them off & put them diff places each time! And my place hr isn't that big! "Where did I put that watch??" Often misplace the phone or keys--- but then "senior moments" Do happen. Toni G..
    "Seen by Many---Clocked by Any??"
    In the Snowbird Zone

LOL I thought I was the only one who dresses near or in the twilight zone. I often have something right in my hand and set it down only to have it disappear. Whew, I figure it must have some connection to being a crossdresser.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

I used to stash things quickly once, because I needed to cover my activities.

I tucked a dress and underwear under the bedclothes in a motel once and when the maid came to make up the bed she said I hope you paid for your girlfriend to stay here with you.

All with a big grin on her face.

I still wonder to this day......
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I have always had this problem - all my life I just set whatever is in my hands down wherever I happen to be at the time I no longer need it. I have probably spent a year of my life searching for stuff! Not to mention completely losing things forever.

Yes,

Earrings, hairbrushes,pencils, panties, and lighters, although not necessarily in that order!

...Sometimes if you come back later, the object suddenly reappears, because you have to wait for
    for the "Little People" to put it back...lol
    Last edited by FrannGurl; 12-02-2018 at 10:09 PM.

I’m that way with tools, my wife is like that with everything, gotta love her.
    Crissy

Right now I missing a top and wrap that I tried on and I don't know where I put them

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    R u joking,Leslie? At my age it happens every day!

Why just today I was looking for so many----uh---what were those things I couldn't find today again!?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    R u joking,Leslie? At my age it happens every day!

Why just today I was looking for so many----uh---what were those things I couldn't find today again!?
    Nope not joking. Just today I went to work on installing a dishwasher at her new location which I helped her and her husband move into and I had to call her and have her guide me there because I lost them memory of where she is now living.
    Wait a minute are you teasing me?
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    No, maam! Sadly, I'm seriously losing it!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    While some might blame (my) age on misplacing things, I concur with Frann that is is really the "Little People" messing around.

I've misplaced things, but it's usually jewelry and certainly nothing has big as your size 8 forms. Mine would be hard to miss I think.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Reality Check
    I've misplaced things, but never my boobs.
    Krisi

Back in August of 2013, I went with a number of my CD friends to Six Flags Over Georgia (a theme amusement park) for their Rainbow Days (Gay Pride) event. It was very hot that day and we rode a number of rides which got you wet - and helped cool us down. At the end of the day when we were ready to leave, it poured down rain and I had a long walk to my car in the rain without an umbrella or raincoat. To say I was soaked would be an understatement. After I got home and began stripping off my wet things I was surprised to find that my left breast form was missing from my bra. I got everything off and hung up to dry, but that one form was simply not there. Later, when I checked photos of me at the park, I could see I was flat on the left side right after riding an extremely rough roller coaster at the end of the day. The form must have come out of my bra during the ride and fell out of my shirt somewhere on roller coaster or in the park after that. Being hot and soaking wet kept me from noticing it at the time. It’s a good thing that I had planned to use those forms for the last time that weekend (due to them finally wearing out after ten years of use). So it was no big deal to lose one. I do wonder what went through the mind of the park employee that found my missing form and if it became one of the more unusual items to end up in their lost and found. I never went back and asked about it.
    Phoebe